In-game name:

[─é]harlem

Steam ID:

Date of ban:

02/16/17

Staff member that banned you:

Chadwick

Reason for ban:

I was banned for combat logging i was in a heli over hospital landing without realising that a plane was coming straight for me as i got hit my game froze for few seconds i pressed alt f4 due to it being in the green zone as well as it was a mid air collision

Why do you think you were banned:

combat logging

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

yes i do believe it was unjustified

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

it was in the green zone and i was not expecting to get banned due to one of the admins telling me i am able log if i am about to die of a stupid reason as well as the desync was the cause of the explosion.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

I was desync ram mistakenly in a green zone by a plane which caused me to log i agree that i shouldnt have done it but in the other hand in the scenario i was in it should be ac-ceptable is what i believe.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Edited by harlem

" i was not expecting to get banned due to one of the admins telling me i am able log if i am about to die of a stupid reason as well as the desync was the cause of the explosion. "

Unless you have evidence, combat logging is never justified, and none of our staff members would ever tell someone to do it. If you do have evidence of this, please do share.