Steam ID:

Date of ban:

02/13/17

The staff member that banned you:

Fuel

The reason for ban:

VDM

Why do you think you were banned:

http://www.rebornroleplay.com/topic/3800-allahs-messengers/?do=findComment&comment=17343

Do you believe your ban was unjustified if so explain why:

In a sense yes. I Believe that my ban was unjustified because the situation where I crashed into the Heli was resolved between me Andy James and @JasonMeister . The reason why I crashed into the Heli was because I saw him fly into the red zone and thought because he did that I could crash into him when he flew out. I was warned by gang members and even admitted I was wrong. The problem in my opinion here is that I was banned without a report placed against me and without being spoken to.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I do believe my ban was justified as i CLEARLY broke a rule. I posted the gif joking about as I believed the situation was resolved and we can leave it behind. http://prntscr.com/e9j3c3 apparently I didn't resolve this despite a staff member who can even testify this being present @Andy James . I know i did wrong i admitted it. I made yet again a stupid mistake but resolved it. Hence why the police came back straight away. Its also my birthday and i got work soon and i wanna play with my new GAMER GEAR. Please have mercy

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Posting the gif on the forums

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Edited by GenuineAF
tags

This is literally how you are as a player and a person in this community.

One moment you're helpful, sound, and actually following the rules. The next moment you have no common sense and do the stupidest things.

Just because you both resolved it, doesn't mean one of us will say "Oh its ok to break rules since you resolved it." We have discretion to ban violations, and honestly posting it in the forums and bragging about it was just stupid. Shows the other community members "HEY GUYS ITS OK TO BREAK RULES."

I think sometimes you have very poor judgement and a lack of common sense. You've risen from a CMO to practically nothing, and your reputation is like a roller coaster in this community.

I fear that unless you snap out of it, you will just end up permanently banned if you keep going down the path you're going, and pretty soon you'll be a pariah in every Arma RP community that won't be able to play anywhere.

I may sound harsh, but I say these words because I actually like you, and want you to stop doing stupid shit.

How do you think you can improve from this?