W33B

Date of the incident:

02/16/17

Time of the incident:

14:00

What rule do you believe was broken:

RUDE

Any evidence available:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/92724928153723721/7509FA6F05D1874C62AC5594EDA9FC37B5A86ECD/

Describe the incident:

ben asked for a small donation and he calles us turf rats we werent even talking to him

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

1 hour ago, isaac said:

I wasn't even talking to them, I was talking to Jack soprano who we were having a laugh with.. I then proceeded to say rats are noble creatures. I joined support and he said I should comp him 200k for being rude to him.

Evidence of this please if you have it.

This report is not a rule violation, however if there is evidence of what you say, blackmail will not be tolerated.

11 minutes ago, Thesoldier said:

Evidence of this please if you have it.

This report is not a rule violation, however if there is evidence of what you say, blackmail will not be tolerated.

Unfortunately I don't as I use plays.tv and it cuts whenever you tab out which I was for the conversation @Walsh may have a recording as he was also there & Oussama said he was recording everything I was saying so he must have a recording

Just now, isaac said:

Unfortunately I don't as I use plays.tv and it cuts whenever you tab out which I was for the conversation @Walsh may have a recording as he was also there & Oussama said he was recording everything I was saying so he must have a recording

sorry i wasn't not recording that far back but if you look though the logs you will be able to see that he did in fact say it