Just a suggestion that every gang leader can probably agree with. While in Teamspeak, I believe it would be very beneficial if people with "Gang Leader" tags would be able to move people with "Gang Members" in and out of channels which they own. For example, It would be great if I could move "Richard Jones" who has "Gang Member" tags to the "NOT ON REBORN" channel because he is afk or just not on the game.

image.png.a80902944eb12482dee44145fc6df1fb.png

This would also come in handy if I would like to talk to someone in private, For example, If i want to give "Richard Jones" a disciplinary and explain why I am giving him a warning point, I can just move them to a channel where no-one is in and just talk to them. Without having to take the password off of a channel and tell him to move, then placing a random password on there so no-one else can join.

I know that this could collide with the current way that the permissions are set out with the power levels etc and if it does, I wish for this post to be removed/ignored but if there is a way we can make this happen, it would be awesome.

- Conner David

xoxo

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
4 hours ago, Jamz said:

Won’t work simply due to Teamspeak shit permission system. This has been suggested loads of times and unfortunately Teamspeak permissions work in numbers.

If a “Gang Member” tag has Needed move client permission of 30, and we give “Gang Leader” the Move client permission of 30, PCSO’s, PC’s and SPC’s might also have move permissions under 30. Allowing the “Gang Leader” to be able to abuse this and move cops, bw,medics or anyone with unit tags around. 

They would just obviously get banned for tag abuse after a bit but in all honesty it’s prob just easier to not allow it. 

Yeah I thought there would be a problem with the permission system. What a shame.

add move power to channel admin, simple as and it doesn’t allow for people to be moved out of the channels the guy has channel admin in and you can’t move people in from channels which you don’t have channel admin in

On 7/3/2019 at 7:33 PM, avida. said:

add move power to channel admin, simple as and it doesn’t allow for people to be moved out of the channels the guy has channel admin in and you can’t move people in from channels which you don’t have channel admin in

On 5/31/2019 at 8:25 AM, Jamz said:

Won’t work simply due to Teamspeak shit permission system. This has been suggested loads of times and unfortunately Teamspeak permissions work in numbers.

If a “Gang Member” tag has Needed move client permission of 30, and we give “Gang Leader” the Move client permission of 30, PCSO’s, PC’s and SPC’s might also have move permissions under 30. Allowing the “Gang Leader” to be able to abuse this and move cops, bw,medics or anyone with unit tags around. 

They would just obviously get banned for tag abuse after a bit but in all honesty it’s prob just easier to not allow it. 

If they abuse it , they get banned?

7 hours ago, Cozza said:

If they abuse it , they get banned?

I honestly cannot think of a way to abuse it, if you're in a channel which the guy has channel admin in he can only move you to channels he also has channel admin in and he can only move you from channels he has channel admin in.