02/16/17

Time of the incident:

00:30

What rule do you believe was broken:

On the ground or die

Any evidence available:

http://plays.tv/video/58a4f414d0e048f5e1/on-the-ground-or-die

Describe the incident:

So i was running in the gang hideout area and they told me to put me to lay down on the ground or die, I actually got banned for this reason when I was new-ish to the server and I believe If i was banned for this reason by TheSoldier I believe, then he should receive the same punishment. So I ran upstairs and hoped they didn't carry any serious guns if any and I hid upstairs waiting for the police/my gang to arrive and assist me, I tried to trick them into thinking I would shoot them if they entered the door, but he just rushed right through it clearly not valuing his life well enough, I then tried to hide on the edge of the tower behind the walls of it but someone seen me and killed me after saying 'on the ground or die' which i got banned for which is also basically 'hands up or die' right? They didn't have the right attitude to solve it with me and what they did in my eyes was blatant rule break. It's simply not resolvable when they are too stuborn to see it from my side and just act cocky about the situation instead of explaining it/resolving it.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

26 minutes ago, Chadwick said:

The only question I have is that, there are two voices speaking upon "on the ground or dead" how can you be 100% sure it was Connor that said it?

Because he sounded the exact same as the person who killed me who ran up the stairs. + He didn't deny it when I accused him of it...

Edited by Harry Yeoman

I wasn't the one who initiated, I was just the one to kill you after you saying you will put 30 shots bullets in my head if I go through the door. I have video if it's needed. Oh and not to mention you tried to volt off the tower when I pushed which is NVL.

Also when did you try to resolve it? All I seen was "See you on the forums" in side chat then you alt f4'd...

Edited by Connor McGregor

2 hours ago, Connor McGregor said:

I wasn't the one who initiated, I was just the one to kill you after you saying you will put 30 shots bullets in my head if I go through the door. I have video if it's needed. Oh and not to mention you tried to volt off the tower when I pushed which is NVL.

Also when did you try to resolve it? All I seen was "See you on the forums" in side chat then you alt f4'd...

Because you also said you would see me on the forums acting cocky.

And no, no I didn't try and jump off the tower, as I've already explained I tried to get on the edge of the tower and crouch to hide behind the wall.