TFU uniforms

Robin Òââ

• Reborn Management
Just now, Robin The Pirate said:

why? can we not give them the option for the apex ones that have it, am sure most of the player base has it.

Im pretty sure it has to do with the mission file and adding apex content i think it has issues with people who don't have the apex dlc

Don't quote me on the above i could be wrong, i am sure the coders could answer it better.

1 minute ago, Scott McTavish said:

Im pretty sure it has to do with the mission file and adding apex content i think it has issues with people who don't have the apex dlc

Don't quote me on the above i could be wrong, i am sure the coders could answer it better.

well the rebels got apex content, so i dont think that is the case. but idk..

Edited by Robin The Pirate
  • Reborn Management

Ok so i looked more into it

The vast majority of island-related assets (buildings, foliage, textures etc) are only available to those who own the expansion - unlike the weapons and vehicles which are available to all (though come with advertisement pop-ups when you use them but don't own the expansion).

Not sure with clothing though?