Unban and give back CMO to Blackie

BOOTHY

PLEASE READ!!!

Please take a moment to read this important notice for @Blackie Who was one of the best CMO's that AMS had seen , He was banned due to bullying a friend (which isn't actually bullying) and because he had joined another server.Since i have joined AMS i have noticed that the hole thing is a friend area if your not a friend your getting anywhere , First of a guy who i had never met nor evern seen play AMS before had been ranked up to CMO who is also so so bad at it @Stevenn and then the other CMO which is quite frankly one of the best aswell is going and playing on another server because of sh*t that AMS has gone too @CMO Wolfy , I can understand if you No Longer want me as CST after i post this but at the end of the day i speak the truth and always will do , I'm very dissapointed in the AMS and the CMO'S and if blackie isn't unbanned and given a second chance idk i just really don't know no more i thought community was great when i joined and i have tried to work my way up to Community support but after his i doubt that i will get it m Please dont take this as a dig or anything horrible because i am only bringing it up because i believe everyone deserves a second chance and who knows blackie may get AMS back to the old times when it was good.

@Neo @Fuel@Genesis@Adster Mc

-1 , next time , if you have an issue , bring it to us and actually speak to us, ill be quite honest, the fact that you have made a shitty post calling people out makes your point become invalid, how am i ment to take what you say serious when you act in such a childish way>?

1 minute ago, Adster Mc said:

-1 , next time , if you have an issue , bring it to us and actually speak to us, ill be quite honest, the fact that you have made a shitty post calling people out makes your point become invalid, how am i ment to take what you say serious when you act in such a childish way>?

xD Tbh, I didnt call for this post. The medics have been complaining that its all gone to shit. Im happy where i am now tbh. I would love to be unbanned but yea. Nah. I was banned for no reason so im not making a unban appeal.

well I dont know how Phlox was messaging here I swear I community banned him.

You do not know the half of it @Astraea I saw lots of chats from that time and also stuff thats happened since, Blackie I have no issues with Phlox on the other hand can take a long run off a short pier.

Blackie actually left, he did not get removed.

Just now, Blackie said:

xD Tbh, I didnt call for this post. The medics have been complaining that its all gone to shit. Im happy where i am now tbh. I would love to be unbanned but yea. Nah. I was banned for no reason so im not making a unban appeal.

Blackie if you think calling someone a snake, reptile etc for apparent coming to tell the staff you was leaving, which he didnt then you can stay banned.

7 minutes ago, Adster Mc said:

I Try'd to contact you guys as i requested for some admins to ask you to come to the waiting room and was told NO THERE BUSY LEAVE THEM ALONE , I'm sorry i made the post but im also happy everyone can have there own say on this post about blackies ban weither they want to agree with me or dis agree with me its fine , if you want to delete it go ahead but i was simply stating that AMS has now gone down the drain and how something needs to change and thought blackie would be great help at this moment in time.

Edited by Astraea

5 minutes ago, Fuel said:

Blackie if you think calling someone a snake, reptile etc for apparent coming to tell the staff you was leaving, which he didnt then you can stay banned.

Since when did i call him a snake? See if you were to get the real side of things it may have been different. You do understand what actually went down in the group chat was me stopping ppl calling him a snake? But I bet you wasn't told that one. Wolf came to you because he was angry. He said he told you it wasn't a big deal as well and not to ban me. Yet you did anyway. Me and wolf are like best mates still.

Edited by Blackie

Just now, Blackie said:

Since when did i call him a snake? See if you were to get the real side of things it may have been different. You do understand what actually went down in the group chat was me stopping ppl calling him a snake? But I bet you wasn't told that one. Wolf came to you because he was angry. He said he told you it wasn't a big deal as well and not to ban me. Yet you did anyway. Me and wolf are like best mates still. xD

You was also asked to come and chat about it before any bans which you refused.

1 minute ago, Astraea said:

I Try'd to contact you guys as i requested for some admins to ask you to come to the waiting room and was told NO THERE BUSY LEAVE THEM ALONE , I'm sorry i made the post but im also happy everyone can have there own say on this post about blackies ban weither they want to agree with me or dis agree with me its fine , if you want to delete it go ahead but i was simply stating that AMS has now gone down the drain and how something needs to change and thought blackie would be great help at this moment in time.

why didnt you just message me?

5 minutes ago, Fuel said:

well I dont know how Phlox was messaging here I swear I community banned him.

You do not know the half of it @Astraea I saw lots of chats from that time and also stuff thats happened since, Blackie I have no issues with Phlox on the other hand can take a long run off a short pier.

Blackie actually left, he did not get removed.

Okay maybe i have got the wrong end of the stick with the AMS thingy but i would still like to see him unbanned and back to CMO

Just now, Stevenn said:

Id just like to say one thing i will leave it at that and let the community decide my fate. I put alot of effort into my application and my interview. I havnt been told properly how to work the system. I have been trying my best but some things haven't been made clear to me yet and im trying to find my feet. With the current knowledge i possess im trying to imrpove the AMS. No one has come to me privately and given my constructive critism. As a CST @Astraea you could of come to me and given feedback however when i tried to ask you what did i do wrong you replied with - <21:511> "Minimonster": idc no more i think ima leave cba with none of this shit i hate u and i hate working with u ngl. After trying to ask for your feedback multiple times you just told me to close the conversation. I will happily talk with you and discuss things in which you believe are wrong and you dont agree with and sort them out with you like men.

i dont wanna discuss nothing with u dude , i want balckie unbanned and then thats it i dont like ya nor do i wanna talk to u unless its the role raleted

1 minute ago, Astraea said:

To Be Honest I Couldn't Even see ur name until i finished the post and by then i thought screw it , maybe we can just goto temapseak now @Fuel@Blackie@Adster Mc and discuss the unban

lmao bit late now mate lmao ill leave @Fuel to sort this one as i wasnt involved, but next time , i highly recomend you do things the right way

3 minutes ago, Blackie said:

Since when? Did anyone message me? I just try log on and i was banned for "Toxic"... I was never asked to come on and resolve it xD

5 minutes ago, Blackie said:

Since when did i call him a snake? See if you were to get the real side of things it may have been different. You do understand what actually went down in the group chat was me stopping ppl calling him a snake? But I bet you wasn't told that one. Wolf came to you because he was angry. He said he told you it wasn't a big deal as well and not to ban me. Yet you did anyway. Me and wolf are like best mates still. xD

well hes obviously not as good of a friend as you think then is he.....