Steam ID:

Date of ban:

15/02/2017

Staff member that banned you:

One Shot

Reason for ban:

RDM

Why do you think you were banned:

Well my gang was at syndicate outpost, in a gun fight with syndicate. So when i was heading towards them i got a car out and started driving as i was driving they got killed and i got set up at a construction building and started shooting the syndicate because people at the time said i could do, so i did and because of that i get banned for a situation i was clueless in because no one told me anything.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Yes, i got told that it was rdm which i disagreed at first but when i got told about what i did then i understood what i did wrong

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I should be unbanned because it was a simple mistake in a situation that i was clueless in at the time because it was within 5mins i started shooting the syndicate because i believed that the fight was still going. So it was just a simple mistake which i will clarify before starting with my gang.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

No there was not

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Edited by Slicey Mike
date wrong