Usman

MS13 Recruitment

Image result for ms13 logo

MS-13

BIOGRAPHY OF MS-13:

Mara Salvatrucha, popularly known as MS-13, is an international criminal gang that originated in Altis, in the 1970s and 1980s. Originally, the gang was set up to protect Salvadoran immigrants from other gangs in the Altis area. Over time, the gang grew into a more traditional criminal organization. MS-13 is defined by its cruelty (the gang's motto is “rape, control, kill”), and its rivalry with the 18th Street Gang.

Many MS-13 members were deported to El Salvador after the close of the Salvadoran Civil War in 1992 or upon being arrested, facilitating the spread of the gang to Central America. The gang is currently active in many parts of the continental United States, Canada, Mexico, and Central America. Most members are in Altis and Central America. As an international gang, its history is closely tied to U.S.–El Salvador relations. In 2018, the gang accounted for less than 1 percent (10,000) of total gang members in the United States (1.4 million), and a similar share of gang murders.

and alot of MS-13 member now came in Altis.

=================================================================================================================================

Application Template:

Name:

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot required]:

Bank account balance [Screenshot required]:

Why do you want to join MS-13:

Anyone who can vouch for you:

Previous gangs:

(Must need Discord ID or anything so when you get accepted so we can contact with you)

Must need Discord or Teamspeak. (In teamspeak we will use the gang channel which will be made soon and you can found that in reborn roleplay teamspeak server(server ip: ts.rebornrp.com) in gang sections, it will be good if you have discord.

or just you can come on Teamspeak MS-13 in gang section after getting accepted for the gangDesktop_Screenshot_2019.05.21_-_08.31.57

=================================================================================================================================

Requirements

Must know the rules of Reborn Roleplay.

Must have 650+ Hours on Arma 3.

Must have a stable bank account.

Must be able to speak English.

Must be Experienced.

(Must need Discord ID or TS, anything so when you get accepted we can contact with you and go further after that)

Must need Discord or Teamspeak. (In teamspeak we will use the gang channel which will be made soon and you can found that in reborn roleplay teamspeak server(server ip: ts.rebornrp.com) in gang sections, it will be good if you have discord.

Once you have submitted a Application , one of the leaders will either respond with Accepted or Denied. If Accepted you will be messaged on Discord (Must need Discord ID or anything so when you get accepted we can contact with you). When applying to the gang, having people who can vouch will give you a much better chance of getting Accepted.

LEADER:

Usman

Musta

Roster:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OG1Nc3c6UI_uFb0fbV0_q07TlZL91OEsUKE7G_vSvME/edit#gid=1510150798

GOODLUCK🙂

Edited by Usman

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot required]: around 1000 hours http://prntscr.com/nwewb9

Bank account balance [Screenshot required]: around 300k https://prnt.sc/nwic4f

Why do you want to join MS-13: I'd like to join because its more fun playing as a group and very hard when you play solo, as a result i'm not able to do anything big solo and can only do legal runs.

Anyone who can vouch for you: no one

Previous gangs: The mechanics

Additional information: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198325035273/ and my discord is Void#1570 

4 hours ago, Abdullah Harees said:

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot required]: around 1000 hours http://prntscr.com/nwewb9

Bank account balance [Screenshot required]: around 300k https://prnt.sc/nwic4f

Why do you want to join MS-13: I'd like to join because its more fun playing as a group and very hard when you play solo, as a result i'm not able to do anything big solo and can only do legal runs.

Anyone who can vouch for you: no one

Previous gangs: The mechanics

Additional information: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198325035273/ and my discord is Void#1570 

Accepted.

Join Teamspeak Ts.rebornrp.com and come to gang section there will be a MS13 Lobby/Resolving join that and then wait for someone and in sometime we will talk to you there or if no one was responding so just msg "Usman or Musta"

You really need to work on your bank balance mate and i will Ask you some question when you came in Lobby lobby of MS-13.

sorry that we have to close the gang for some time as there was a bug and it del everyone from the gang by a rank 4 member that was a bug and even the leader also get kicked by rank 4 member

it is under maintenance and will get resolved soon by management 

Thanks.

Image result for under maintenance

Name: Mike

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot required]: 1877

Bank account balance [Screenshot required]: 150,000

Why do you want to join MS-13: I've talked to usman in game and he thinks i would be a good fit for ms-13 and told me to apply.

Anyone who can vouch for you: usman

Previous gangs: none

Capture.PNG

58 minutes ago, Stiff Wizard said:

Name: Mike

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot required]: 1877

Bank account balance [Screenshot required]: 150,000

Why do you want to join MS-13: I've talked to usman in game and he thinks i would be a good fit for ms-13 and told me to apply.

Anyone who can vouch for you: usman

Previous gangs: none

Capture.PNG

ACCEPTED

you are new so take some time and buy some licenses the major ones and make your bank account stable 

GoodLuck.

Edited by Usman

Thanks 

why warning what we have post ? @Charlie.

11 minutes ago, Charlie. said:

good luck

also any more shit posting will result in warning points been given, you been warned 

Edited by Usman