02/14/17

Staff member that banned you:

Ethan

Reason for ban:

Lockpicking in SZ

Why do you think you were banned:

For Lockpicking in SZ

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

I got a permanent ban straight away, I had been told not to lockpick in SZ before but I didn't know that the SZ is half of Kavala I thought it was just the Kavala Square

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

Because I don't think perma ban for an accident is okay?

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Before I had lockpicked in SZ so I had moved further down the street because I thought it was only Kavla Square but I guess it wasn't and I didn't have a map so I had no way to check

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Hello Alexander

First of all you started to lockpick in the Greenzone, I told you to stop, you did it again so i teleported you away, you then asked "what the fuck do you want you dickhead", so then i told you to stop and gave you another chance. You then take the car you lock picked, so i delete it and TP you back to Kavala and ask you to take a look at the rules, after guiding you on how to find them, to that you reply "OK read them" after not even a second. I let you go for one final chance and then you lockpick a truck in the Greenzone again. So I issue you with a 4 DAY ban.

You then decide to come onto our Teamspeak and message a community support member with "Some <inappropriate> banned me perma"

After all of these chances and your lack of regard of listening to staff, I would say you can wait out the 4 Days.

But due to your attitude on the TS i will be increasing it up to a permanent ban.

You can appeal, but i would want some really good reasoning behind it.