Christiann

dont give points for caps from 8am restart to 4pm restart

title is self explanatory i feel like the cap leaderboard is quite exploitable due to the fact that people are usually in school from 8am to 4pm so people who dont have school just farm cap points between these times and get an easy gold just like guardian is doing,this is quite unfair considering you cant really catch up from 4pm to 10pm as caps are being fought constantly

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

But leave them from 12-4am and 4-8am when people are usually asleep? I don't mind the idea of making it a certain time to get points. it makes the leaderboard mean something more than just money, but I think the system is still new and needs a lot of changing and not just to the times.

15 minutes ago, Crispy said:

whats the point of limiting the game to " 4 to 12" when kids are out of school? If you start doing things like this then maybe dont let people do runs past 12 cause no cops are on (unfair right)?

But here we are talking about a leaderboard that is meant to encourage capping points, how are gangs going to be bothered going out to cap point and try to gain gold when we have people chilling at 8am capping points with 5 people on the server

Capture.PNG.7bdfa70d523c05541953d189da8a9832.PNG

it purely kills the point of a leaderboard, its like having a leaderboard on a game like bo2, whats the point of putting effort into getting yourself out there if there are people at n1 abusing the system.

yes people do runs at night, but runs dont give you a quick 20 mil prize, these guys basically get an easy 20 mil by sitting on a cap for 10 min a restart, runs take time, risk of getting caught, robbed they are literally doing nothing and getting 20 mil, whereas for usual gangs it just discourages them as it takes actuall effort and in the long run you loose more than you receive , these guys probably have yet to loose a loadout on a cap.

can i add that i find it a bit shit that cops can go to caps with all their free gear whit nothing to lose and not having to do runs for a whole 12hr day so they can have a descent playing experience and still get money for a rebel activity and also while im on the topic of cops doing rebel shit i think only rebels and black water should fight for control of zones and drops while the police do their job and raid houses and respond to brake ins and apd art gallery hm all of that police shit not going deep into reble controlled arias of the island fighting off drug cartels and gangs thats what the fucking millitery is for not some cops on a specal patrol or flix on his own in a orca  its for rebles to do and the millitery to deal whith it it just pisses me off that cops profit from a reble zone to me that aria cold be a smuggling route or a arms factory so why do the cops profit from it 

also can u guys add a show more button on it so we can see all or like top 10 gangs whith points 

Just Leave Cap Points Alone. There is no point making it easier for people to win becuase "they are at school" so they cant play in the day time. Disabling caps at this time is fucking stupid lets be honestly. Gangs that want to put in the effort to get the caps in these times are the gangs who are dedicated to getting the winning and are usually the gangs who spend most time on the server.

Yeah, capping zones at these times is cheesy but there is usually 20-50 people on within these times so there are plenty of people to contest it, they just dont want to. I think that capping during early morning etc shows dedication and I like the ethic. It just means that you school kiddies need to work harder :)

GL HF

25 minutes ago, Conner David said:

Just Leave Cap Points Alone. There is no point making it easier for people to win becuase "they are at school" so they cant play in the day time. Disabling caps at this time is fucking stupid lets be honestly. Gangs that want to put in the effort to get the caps in these times are the gangs who are dedicated to getting the winning and are usually the gangs who spend most time on the server.

Yeah, capping zones at these times is cheesy but there is usually 20-50 people on within these times so there are plenty of people to contest it, they just dont want to. I think that capping during early morning etc shows dedication and I like the ethic. It just means that you school kiddies need to work harder :)

GL HF

You legit make no sense, why would you earn more money and getting cap points by legit sitting afk for 15 mins on a cap in the morning? Legit all you have to do is sit afk tabbed out do something else and continue onto the other. It is no competition, unless you want to play a game of who wakes up earliest and has the most patience to sit afk. It takes 0 effort to take caps in the morning btw and imo shows no dedication what so ever.

Edited by Dodorex

3 minutes ago, Dodorex said:

You legit make no sense, why would you earn more money and getting cap points by legit sitting afk for 15 mins on a cap in the morning? Legit all you have to do is sit afk tabbed out do something else and continue onto the other. It is no competition, unless you want to play a game of who wakes up earliest and has the most patience to sit afk. It takes 0 effort to take caps in the morning btw and imo shows no dedication what so ever.

Do you ever play between these times? Because I dont attend school so I have days where I can actually play within these times and if i go to get CAP Zones, I get constant gunfights. If you have not witnessed it 1st hand then you cant really speak.

Just now, Conner David said:

Do you ever play between these times? Because I dont attend school so I have days where I can actually play within these times and if i go to get CAP Zones, I get constant gunfights. If you have not witnessed it 1st hand then you cant really speak.

Oh trust me buddy I am on since 5 AM in the morning and I don't go sit afk at caps to gather up points instead I do runs. I doubt you get constant gunfights during the times when 10 ppl are online.

1 minute ago, Dodorex said:

Oh trust me buddy I am on since 5 AM in the morning and I don't go sit afk at caps to gather up points instead I do runs. I doubt you get constant gunfights during the times when 10 ppl are online.

5am? And you are complaining people are on since 8? LMAO.

And what about the players who work nights? The only time they can play is between 8am and 2pm then they work. This rinses and repeats. Would it be fair for them to say "Dont let poeple gain points for capping between 2pm and 4am restart." because im at work.

3 hours ago, Conner David said:

And what about the players who work nights? The only time they can play is between 8am and 2pm then they work. This rinses and repeats. Would it be fair for them to say "Dont let poeple gain points for capping between 2pm and 4am restart." because im at work.

we are talking about people exploiting the fact that they dont have school or work, and just do points with no1 on, its clearly being done on purpose , not to fight, if people cant play at prime time when theres 130 people than you cant really do anything can you, literally there was 8 ppl at 8am today just doing caps because they want points and get 20 mil, how are people that can only play prime time compete when they have to take on tfu srt gang etc.

4 hours ago, Conner David said:

Disabling caps at this time is fucking stupid lets be honestly

i didnt ask for caps to be disabled i asked for leaderboard points not to be distributed when theres 10 ppl on 

22 minutes ago, Christiann said:

we are talking about people exploiting the fact that they dont have school or work, and just do points with no1 on, its clearly being done on purpose , not to fight, if people cant play at prime time when theres 130 people than you cant really do anything can you, literally there was 8 ppl at 8am today just doing caps because they want points and get 20 mil, how are people that can only play prime time compete when they have to take on tfu srt gang etc.

i didnt ask for caps to be disabled i asked for leaderboard points not to be distributed when theres 10 ppl on 

how is it exploiting the fact no one else is on? it's just tactical play, a bit sad imo but still fair i guess, exactly like not doing runs during the day but at night. same principle. if you really care about it that much why dont u quit school and play arma all night?

Edited by Crispy

Just now, Crispy said:

how is it exploiting when you stay up when no one else is gone? it's just tactical play, a bit sad imo but still fair i guess?

i didnt mean exploiting like that, its more like abusing the fact that people arent on at those times because they cant be, its very smart however you cant forget the fact that this is a competition and it should be as fair as possible, and allow every gang to stand on an even ground, how are gangs meant to compete if weve got guardian on 200 points in like 3 days?all because they play when theres 10 people on, either change the amount of points given depending on how many people are on or just give points when theres usually alot of people on the server otherwise the leaderboard becomes useless.

-1 don’t limit for time as everyone that plays on the server doesn’t live in your neighborhood.

Maybe not allow Caps when server pop is below 40-50 ish instead like how you can’t rob gas stations when not enough police on

Edited by -Orange-

2 minutes ago, -Orange- said:

-1 don’t limit for time as everyone that plays on the server doesn’t live in your neighborhood.

Maybe not allow Caps when server pop is below 40-50 ish instead like how you can’t rob gas stations when not enough police on

Exactly however if Harry lewis' idea comes on the server where you get less when less people is on is a fair enough solution