Nebrix

Steam ID:
STEAM_1:0:184095099

Date of ban:
05/15/19

Staff member that banned you:
https://www.rebornroleplay.com/profile/7729-charlie-thomas/

Reason for ban:
(False) RDM. (This post: https://www.rebornroleplay.com/topic/38669-nebrix-report/)

Why do you think you were banned:
Because the staff members thought that I was RDM'ing without a reason.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:
(English isn't my first language so I apologise for any mistakes) Yes, so basically, I had been getting harassed/followed by a gang member who had a black SUV for 2 hours yesterday. I was getting sick and tired of it and eventually went to the police to report him but since I had no proof they couldn't do anything except to tell him to leave me alone, which he obviously didn't do. I was getting tired of it so I just logged out and relogged in a while later to avoid him. When I got back in, I started gathering some unlocked cars together and wanted to lockpick them all to see if I could bring them to the chop shop & suddenly this armed guy with a black SUV, who looked alot like the guy who was harrasing me earlier, confidentially pulled up next to me and immediately ran into the police car which I had just tried to lockpick before. That's when I shot him out of frustration & anger. I agree, I shouldn't have immediately shot him but I hadn't been making any progress at all that day so I was pretty pissed when, who I assume was my harasser, came back out of nowhere and tried to steal my car. I apologize for this situation in case it was the wrong/innocent guy I had shot.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:
Because I truly didn't mean to kill the wrong guy if he was innocent. I was just full with frustration and couldn't think properly because of that. I will take all responsibility for this situation & I am willing to re-pay the guy all the gear he had lost. I promise that I will be more careful in the future and that I will make sure that nothing like this will ever happen again.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:
I don't think so.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe
Yes

Edited by Uzsifruotoja loot.farm

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

Denied 

you just said it in you own words that you RDM out of fustration and anger so it’s not a false claim when the evidence sees you clearly jump out and shoot the person without proper invitation, just because you been harassed by people for 2 hours doesn’t give you the right to go and break a rule and shoot that cop, if this is the case just find somewhere and just log and com back when you calmed down 

also you only got a 24 hour ban which is non appealable, take this tome to calm reflect on the rules and how not to do it again in the future