Date of the incident:

05/13/19

Time of the incident:

22:00

What rule do you believe was broken:

Fail RP, and or RDM

Any evidence available:

https://youtu.be/b8KKIbQ_qAM
Logs of me sending sms to resolve. no resolve on their side.

Describe the incident:

Hopped in these two peoples car in the blue zone, they took me to this hill after barely even speaking to me. Did not tell me that I was a hostage and or they were going to kill me.
Told me to get out of the car when we got to the location. his friend had his gun lowered no signs of they were going to shoot at me at all.
They leave car unlocked I hop into driver seat and get instantly shot without a chance or warning to stop.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

he told me to come on ts so that's what i did I could not find him anywhere  so i try to message him in game to resolve still could not find him anywhere he got back on game to message that he reported me and then immediately disconnected before I had time to message him to try and resolve this issue

11 minutes ago, Tiny Warhammer said:

he told me to come on ts so that's what i did I could not find him anywhere  so i try to message him in game to resolve still could not find him anywhere he got back on game to message that he reported me and then immediately disconnected before I had time to message him to try and resolve this issue

On my video, i state to come to ts and I do it straight away..... ignored. my message. also ignored with no reply. all it took was a hey, ill be a minute. nothing. only when I then text you in game to let you know its up and if i am in the wrong do tell me you come on here and reply... 

Edited by T0M_

30 minutes ago, T0M_ said:

On my video, i state to come to ts and I do it straight away..... ignored. my message. also ignored with no reply. all it took was a hey, ill be a minute. nothing. only when I then text you in game to let you know its up and if i am in the wrong do tell me you come on here and reply... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EeE-Qp_O_k Here in my video you can see me tap out to get in ts crashing my game In the process then look for u in The TeamSpeak could not see you then i log back in to see this https://gyazo.com/cc43c16d2a8c69b5a81b92aaf7216197  then I try to message you back and tell you I tried to find you and TS and u disconnected before you can read it. P.S If u want to resolve the issue i will be Teamspeak just come poke me my name in ts is Max Rivero just like in game I will wait in ts for a hour