05/12/19

Time of the incident:

11:50 PM gmt +2

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaRExrtkiZk&feature=youtu.be

Describe the incident:

we was at airport , and they killed us , as you can see on video you can't hear any role play or any message, they just killed us and we lost our heli ( they chop it )+ items, tried to comp with them no luck , so here I'm ...

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

my mate in the sports hatchback initiated on the helicopter and told him to get out without a weapon or he will be shot and he didn't get out we knew they where in the same gang so i shot him, you have also lied on the report you have not tried to resolve with me at all. 

Jordan Initiated at 10 seconds in the clip its hard to hear as he is so far away but that's his friends fault that he didn't tell him that he got initiated on   

Edited by Lesan
Adding information

7 minutes ago, Lesan said:

my mate in the sports hatchback initiated on the helicopter and told him to get out without a weapon or he will be shot and he didn't get out we knew they where in the same gang so i shot him, you have also lied on the report you have not tried to resolve with me at all. 

Jordan Initiated at 10 seconds in the clip its hard to hear as he is so far away but that's his friends fault that he didn't tell him that he got initiated on   

how do you know he was involved?

5 minutes ago, Lesan said:

my mate in the sports hatchback initiated on the helicopter and told him to get out without a weapon or he will be shot and he didn't get out we knew they where in the same gang so i shot him

initiated you mean saying one word on a pilot with egines on and then shoot to kill ? also what exactly you said on me and you have the right to kill me? nothing? check the video , we are willing to comp if you give us back our heli and items. or we will keep the report at the hands of the staff

your whole initiation was less than 5 sec at my friend on heli and he could not hear you engines was ON! you could shoot on the air or at heli and not shoot to kill  , also like i said your mate killed me without any form of RP ,i was not pointed at him , i just wanted to ask for help and he killed me xD

because we where watching them flying about in the helicopter then they landed and they where talking to each other quite obvious that they are together   

you legit had a gun out running towards my mate who just initiated of course i am going to shoot you it looked as if you where going to shoot him

2 minutes ago, Lesan said:

you legit had a gun out running towards my mate who just initiated of course i am going to shoot you it looked as if you where going to shoot him

i was pointing at the FLOOR can you see that or not? once you get out of heli gun come out it self anyone has a gun out after getting out of the heli or cars..

1 minute ago, cursing said:

i was pointing at the FLOOR can you see that or not? once you get out of heli gun come out it self anyone has a gun out after getting out of the heli or cars..

4 minutes ago, OutSyder said:

If you think they gave not enought time to comply I need to see pov of your friend 

@cursing

6 minutes ago, OutSyder said:

my friend doesn't have any video, his GeForce program was not recording due to bug of the software... but on my video You can clearly hear our voices on discord saying "oh " this is when my friend understand that he wanted to rob him and after exactly 5 sec both of us was dead.. i was not pointing at anyone and my freind had no time to stop and get out.. 5 secs for stop is not possible at all , check video its not hard to see whats exactly the problem or when my friend hear this guy .. he literally said one word gave him 5 sec and kill my friend and me instant 

0:13 my friend said " oh " on discord , this is the moment he realized he wanted to rob him and at 0:16 we was dead..

Edited by cursing

5 minutes ago, cursing said:

my friend doesn't have any video, his GeForce program was not recording due to bug of the software... but on my video You can clearly hear our voices on discord saying "oh " this is when my friend understand that he wanted to rob him and after exactly 5 sec both of us was dead.. i was not pointing at anyone and my freind had no time to stop and get out.. 5 secs for stop is not possible at all , check video its not hard to see whats exactly the problem or when my friend hear this guy .. he literally said one word gave him 5 sec and kill my friend and me instant 

0:13 my friend said " oh " on discord , this is the moment he realized he wanted to rob him and at 0:16 we was dead..

its the fault of your friend not telling he is been initiated on, then you just running with your gun around and you got shot because of that.

then after you got killed, your friend is killed after he failed to comply.

I will be denying this report due to the lack of enough evidence.