05/10/19

Time of the incident:

22:00

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM, Metagameing

Any evidence available:

https://youtu.be/saL5vVkpDaw

Describe the incident:

I intiated a in guy with an suv in sofia because he was following us , my mate restrained him and take his comunication . After that we put him in the heli we go at ne rebel outpost his mates comed for us and he started shooting us without any reason , we killed him and 2 more guys from their gang come and start shoot us . You could see in the video all proofs .

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

To staff dealing with this report, this was "solved" on TS as they didnt want comp and wanted a silly amount of comp for time wasted etc. I have a pov of the end of the conversation with staff on duty that was there.

We offered the first guy that got killed in the sit a full comp of 500k but he didnt want it, he wanted to post a report as he didnt get the initial comp he wanted which was 2-3 mil. It was based on his loadout and 1.5m for time wasted in solving or something.

As we have already spent 30 min + in TS with staff, this report will take up even more staff time and others involved. We offered comp and he refused it.

Also in their own video proof, is that interaction with the dealer classified as exploiting? 

The initiation is "put your hands up or you will be shot", feels like a shit initiation aswell but thats just my opinion.