Date of the incident:

05/10/19

Time of the incident:

8:20

What rule do you believe was broken:

Non rp

Any evidence available:

Describe the incident:

I do what he want and when he said to me "" i will leave you if you say Daddy please " And i said and he drop me from a high place

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

Took him hostage from a gunfight.  His friends tried to report us for bad initiation, was resolved as good initiation.  This upset Kizzu, he combat logged and didnt want to return to hostage, he was told he had to by staff. In roleplay I had a reason to be hostile towards him. I have broke no rules, as he was told in support room on teamspeak.  Daddy

If you watch it from 2.50 I tell him to say "Please Daddy" and I will let you go. He said it, I let him go, from a crane.