05/06/19

Time of the incident:

14:13

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM poor rp

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9hXjGdeUHs

Describe the incident:

he did not give me time to respond 1:01 he inaciactoion and by 1:03 he start shooting

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

No

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

I didn't have time for that or I had several things on my mind at that time and I get RDM all day long and when I'm down at that moment I ask if they come to the radio and if they don't I have a report I will not go after other people while they break the rules 

whats this about?

and how can we resolve?

tbf i dont believe it is rdm tbh because i initiated and he continued to run towards me and aim in so am i just meant to sit there and let him shoot me plus is he valuing his life when he is surrounded by 5+ guys?

Edited by Fossy

You gave him about 1.5 seconds to comply before you shot, it doesn't matter if he is running towards you with a gun, that's just the risk of robbing people if you get shot. Give him at least 3-5 seconds to comply otherwise It's PoorRP. And there wasn't 5 people around him, I have no clue where you just got that from. If you don't want to get shot, then don't rob people, or get in some good cover before you initiate.

@Ronaldo999 It's up to you what you want to do now.

you cant see it on the video but our full gang was on the road in quinlins 

i didnt even know i was being reported he gave me no chance to talk about it 

and tbh he was reacting because he started shooting