05/06/19

Time of the incident:

19:45

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-_8FeDnl6E&feature=youtu.be

Describe the incident:

Was about to go in the redzone so I was scouting to see if I would get shot if I went in when I randomly got shot even though I didn't go in the redzone.
Tried to resolve but Jjess said I fired shots when I clearly didn't and wouldn't come ts.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

It seems like he thought you shot at him so he shot you back, but in this video, you can see that you clearly didn't shoot.

@JAWAre you willing to compensate Oscar for his losses as you RDMd him?

1. I said I would resolve but u were being impatient and said and I quote “now” but I was still in combat at the time so I couldn’t come to your “now” demands.

2. I don’t see how I have to comp him when he is clearly coming to the zone and is sat giving info from the outside. By being sat with a magnified scope on the edge of the zone he is involving himself in the combat and this is something that should be looked into by the staff team because it is giving people like Oscar the ability to be involved in the cap zone fights but at the same time being wrapped in cotton wool because as soon as they get shot they complain. In my eyes you were all doing this in unseen just to get a report on us.

3. It was “random” so don’t lie you were clearly there to fight and from my position, myself and the 4 others in my gang saw that.

Edited by JAW

17 minutes ago, JAW said:

1. I said I would resolve but u were being impatient and said and I quote “now” but I was still in combat at the time so I couldn’t come to your “now” demands.

2. I don’t see how I have to comp him when he is clearly coming to the zone and is sat giving info from the outside. By being sat with a magnified scope on the edge of the zone he is involving himself in the combat and this is something that should be looked into by the staff team because it is giving people like Oscar the ability to be involved in the cap zone fights but at the same time being wrapped in cotton wool because as soon as they get shot they complain. In my eyes you were all doing this in unseen just to get a report on us.

3. It was “random” so don’t lie you were clearly there to fight and from my position, myself and the 4 others in my gang saw that.

Was never my intention to fight once I saw how many of you were camping the entrance. Scoped in on you to check if you were looking at me because I thought you would just kill me the moment I entered. I never engaged with any combat so idk why you are thinking this as you clearly shot me with no initiation or valid reason. Tired of people like you

Involving myself with combat by looking at you?! 

Watch out Jaw will shoot you if you look at him!

6 hours ago, JAW said:

Tired of people like me. You’re out to get people banned. You’re the reason people have stopped playing reborn. You’re sat on the edge of a cap zone with nothing else to do in the area or ofc you’re coming to fight. Stop chatting shit and acting like you’re in the right, you’re trying to get people banned and it’s so sad.

Not trying to get you banned at all, still willing to accept comp, its you that doesn't want to resolve

All I ever wanted was comp so idk why you are saying im hunting for bans..

31 minutes ago, oscar12345 said:

Because I waited for 20mins in resolving channel but you didn’t come

There was a hacker 5 mins after

I would’ve comp you but u gotta let me know

Edited by JAW