Dodorex & Sammer18

Date of the incident:

05/02/19

Time of the incident:

Around 18:00 GMT+1

What rule do you believe was broken:

FailRP/RDM

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bybUDS733Jw&feature=youtu.be  - Start about 2 mins in

Describe the incident:

Landed at goldtrader to see if i could chat with the guys there. After about 3-5 mins of talking we were going to help chase down a hellcat with drugs. BW then alt+2 us the instant we leave take off..
They then proceed to follow Matthew in the heli and kill him (we never shot back) stole the heli and cut it.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

No

Edited by Omligon

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

When they were flying around I had already alt 2ed them once and then they landed did it again but as soon as they took off showed no intensions to land which is why we decided to shoot. I do not have a POV but I was one of the later ones to shoot if it matters...

Maybe the NPAS pilot has a POV? @Charlie Thomas

Edited by Dodorex

the POV of the NPAS p8ilot hasn't required here @Dodorexas the clip provided shows all, as they all in the helicopter and here is the breakdown from what I can see

0:00 -2:20 officers are flying around just looking where they see, where to find BW at the gold trader sop they go into the land and investigate

2:55 - Oregon alt + 2 the BW orca of which the pilot complies with the action straight away and lands the orca

3:09 -5:12  - you go to roleplay with the officer to see what was going on along with sammer18, and KingofNeptune

5:12 - 5:14 the NPAS helicopter was told to leave as it has been loud and it compiled and left so they can continue

5:16 -8:40- they continue the roleplay, looks really pleasant

8:41 - the NPAS helicopter lands again to pick up the officers 

8:46 - you alt +2 the NPAS helicopter

8:48 - BW begin to fire on the NPAS helicopter

8:53 - Oregon was shot out of the helicopter by Dodrex

the rule-break occurs here right at the end of the video, you didn't give them enough time to comply as the message clearly states that they have 15 seconds and you give them 2 seconds and instantly started to shoot them down, the clip only shows you  killing the officer so from a server's perspective, sammer18 ( although currently serving a perm ban at the time of this report for another instance) won't be punished due to lack of evidence

the clip clearly shows you killing him here @Dodorexso I'll give you and @Omligontime to have a chat to see where you want to go with this befiore I proceed 

16 minutes ago, Charlie Thomas said:

the POV of the NPAS p8ilot hasn't required here @Dodorexas the clip provided shows all, as they all in the helicopter and here is the breakdown from what I can see

0:00 -2:20 officers are flying around just looking where they see, where to find BW at the gold trader sop they go into the land and investigate

2:55 - Oregon alt + 2 the BW orca of which the pilot complies with the action straight away and lands the orca

3:09 -5:12  - you go to roleplay with the officer to see what was going on along with sammer18, and KingofNeptune

5:12 - 5:14 the NPAS helicopter was told to leave as it has been loud and it compiled and left so they can continue

5:16 -8:40- they continue the roleplay, looks really pleasant

8:41 - the NPAS helicopter lands again to pick up the officers 

8:46 - you alt +2 the NPAS helicopter

8:48 - BW begin to fire on the NPAS helicopter

8:53 - Oregon was shot out of the helicopter by Dodrex

the rule-break occurs here right at the end of the video, you didn't give them enough time to comply as the message clearly states that they have 15 seconds and you give them 2 seconds and instantly started to shoot them down, the clip only shows you  killing the officer so from a server's perspective, sammer18 ( although currently serving a perm ban at the time of this report for another instance) won't be punished due to lack of evidence

the clip clearly shows you killing him here @Dodorexso I'll give you and @Omligontime to have a chat to see where you want to go with this befiore I proceed 

The thing is when omligon got dropped off  I am sure that we had alt 2ed the heli a bit after so only the NPAS pilot will have a pov of it plus @OmligonI realise that we should have not taken the NPAS heli off you since you were being nice with us and we had no reason to really take it. I am sorry that we decided to do this and hopefully we can avoid such situations in the future. hopefully you could excuse us for this behaviour as well.

Edited by Dodorex

2 minutes ago, sammer18 said:

@Charlie ThomasI think what dodrex is saying is the heli was alt 2d before omligon got in so u need a pov of the pilot to see when it was alt 2d at first.

Exactly what I was meaning when we did the first alt 2 omligon was not on the bench

Edited by Dodorex

40 minutes ago, Dodorex said:

I would but I dont record my gameplay not sure if @sammer @sammer18was recording.

didn't clip it, the pilot should provide a video because omligon's video doesn't actually prove anything because he wasn't in the heli the whole time.

I have not seen him however once again im sorry for taking the npas chopper should lf never done that but i disagree with the fail rp thing because heli was previously alt 2ed but i dont have a pov of it and neither omligon. The pilot has to provide a pov in this case..

Edited by Dodorex