A list of suggestions

Crexvin

Just a quick list of things I would like to suggest:

When you kill someone now you cant get anything off their body's not even their weapon I understand that we cant get all their gear but atleast getting their weapon would be lovely.

At the moment when you open you're GPS u cant see any gang members even if they also have a GPS. normally this is a glitch and fixed by reopening your GPS but that doesnt work either. So a working GPS could be helpfull.

Today unfortunatly I have seen it multiple time's where out of nowhere my eardrums get blown out by people randomly screaming trough side so if its possible to turn it off.

AK-12 an amazing weapon but not available for us, from what I know the TFU has really OP weapons and gear so if we as rebels have to deal with that we atleast deserve a AK-12.

diffrent drug price's or getting more, ATM almost all drugs give you around 650k if you sell a full tempest covered of it. I think this is a bit on the low price and also useless to do diffrent drugs if in the end they will give you the same. So a change in this would be cool if it is diffrent drug price's or something else.

Considering 90% of the polcie only has access to the MX and below, the armouries don't need changing, every rebel has access to 7.62 , and ak12 is way to overpowered, makes striders and hunters pointless and makes it unfair on the cops unbalanced gun and in my opinion shouldn't even be considered to be accessible by anyone.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/09/2016 at 6:26 PM, Crexvin said:

Just a quick list of things I would like to suggest:

When you kill someone now you cant get anything off their body's not even their weapon I understand that we cant get all their gear but atleast getting their weapon would be lovely.

At the moment when you open you're GPS u cant see any gang members even if they also have a GPS. normally this is a glitch and fixed by reopening your GPS but that doesnt work either. So a working GPS could be helpfull.

Today unfortunatly I have seen it multiple time's where out of nowhere my eardrums get blown out by people randomly screaming trough side so if its possible to turn it off.

AK-12 an amazing weapon but not available for us, from what I know the TFU has really OP weapons and gear so if we as rebels have to deal with that we atleast deserve a AK-12.

diffrent drug price's or getting more, ATM almost all drugs give you around 650k if you sell a full tempest covered of it. I think this is a bit on the low price and also useless to do diffrent drugs if in the end they will give you the same. So a change in this would be cool if it is diffrent drug price's or something else.

The weapon issue has been fixed on the development server, hex locations are not a further range, ak readded. any more please create a new suggestion with just 1 suggestion on it, and some of these are bugs not suggestions right part of forum helps.