zico._

DELETE SNIPER SCOPES

arma is becoming very boring in combat sometimes because u get some guy on a bench 3k up without a counter, my thoughts are lets make it fun and have people having to be good to get kills rather than bad cops benching a bank getting 10 kills + when we can barely counter it and then boasting about it in dispatches. I think u should keep the dms maybe and nothing else more because its becoming too much and makes it a bore for the players that wanna have a good gunfight without getting head ripped.

pls :)

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
6 minutes ago, zico._ said:

arma is becoming very boring in combat sometimes because u get some guy on a bench 3k up without a counter, my thoughts are lets make it fun and have people having to be good to get kills rather than bad cops benching a bank getting 10 kills + when we can barely counter it and then boasting about it in dispatches. I think u should keep the dms maybe and nothing else more because its becoming too much and makes it a bore for the players that wanna have a good gunfight without getting head ripped.

pls :)

Says the guy in a faction that lives in oil trader compound

Just now, Dr Pepper said:

+1 fed up of getting pinged by sweat bags from 1 to 3km away, happens in banks, gang wars, etc, its the most dead thing..............

Dr Pepper is more dead than sniping tbh

2 minutes ago, Alex Gavin said:

as much as i dont like people sniping if u tell someone not to reply that is supposed to show his side it will just get this denied

yes it was immature and I was awaiting sarcastic comments from this man, I have edited the comment!!! :)

8 minutes ago, Alex Gavin said:

Blackwater bench caps all the time, Popo bench banks all the time like they did today. its only u two factions to blame  so I wouldn't be calling each other out for being rats sniping. Instead if u both dont like them then work together to get it removed gamrs 

Im not doing this on behalf of blackwater I am doing it because I want to, ive only been in bw afew days but never seen anyone bench in it then again when I was rebel I did, idc if bw has benched b4 I just want the whole server to not because its a bore for me, idk about others.

and as much as I love u gavin u are wrong in saying its only 2 factions to blame 😎

3 minutes ago, Scott McTavish said:

Love to see this mysterious gun + scope that shoots from 3km

This has been suggested so many times and denied.

Arma has long range guns and scopes and some people like shooting from range

pedantic
[pɪˈdantɪk]
excessively concerned with minor details
Edited by zico._

I hate roaches too, but no way they're going to remove the sniper scopes. A lot of people like sniping and it is really useful in some situations, its not fun for the people being roached but thats just how the game is.

I get it's annoying but people play how they want to play, you break into a bank and wonder why police use an effective way of stopping you? Removing them seems a bit far, other ways to counter a bench that just removing it.