Spacearmy73

Make prices of items lower.

Just a thought but I think that the prices of items (without half price) is just too much, now i'm not asking to make it half price 24/7 as that wouldn't work well cause no one would donate but couldn't we have something like a quarter off the prices.

Edited by Spacearmy73

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

Not so much loadouts but vechiles. How do you expect a new player to afford a HEMMT box for 800k or people to buy ifrits for 4mil and herons for 26 mil. Its crazy no one wants this server to turn into one you spend about 6 hours a day grinding for a vehicle that will probably get cut by someone.

37 minutes ago, Crispy said:

its easy enough to make money and a full loadout wont cost that much if you dont make yourself die all the time. 

pls no

Thats because you get free gear and don't need to care about money.

I don't think weapons/equipment need to be cheaper, just vehicles by a small amount, I understand that SOME of them wouldn't be affected (Ifrits and such) but Qilin's, Prowlers and other basic rebel vehicles should be lowered, seeing as you can easily be ripped out of most of them by a half blinded chimp with a Protector, and a lot of civ vehicles could be lowered by a small sum without too much effect on the economy

Edited by GDUKOfficial
Missed out half the message lmao

7 minutes ago, RomillyN said:

Not so much loadouts but vechiles. How do you expect a new player to afford a HEMMT box for 800k or people to buy ifrits for 4mil and herons for 26 mil. Its crazy no one wants this server to turn into one you spend about 6 hours a day grinding for a vehicle that will probably get cut by someone.

It is easy to start and make money.New player doesn't need HEMMT for first run. Car or truck is fine after one or 2 runs you can buy HEMMT. ppl has to much money and they don't care about wepons or cars. I would rather say to keep normal prices or even more, remove destroyed vechicles from players inventory. To force plaers to care about their assets. In red zone you can have helicopters, quilins, weapons even ifrits for free.

There is to much money on the server.

1 minute ago, Red_Thief said:

It is easy to start and make money.New player doesn't need HEMMT for first run. Car or truck is fine after one or 2 runs you can buy HEMMT. ppl has to much money and they don't care about wepons or cars. I would rather say to keep normal prices or even more, remove destroyed vechicles from players inventory. To force plaers to care about their assets. In red zone you can have helicopters, quilins, weapons even ifrits for free.

There is to much money on the server.

This is not always true, I have got 148MIL and I care about my gear soooo much you dont understand, when people start to get more money you start to get more aware of when to spend it and not to just carelessly do so.

27 minutes ago, RomillyN said:

Thats because you get free gear and don't need to care about money.

I have been both a rebel and a cop for a very long time and I have found that for rebels the economy is pretty good, actually much better than most servers. It is very easy to make money, and if you are careful then you don't die as much.

A run can get you more then 1mil which takes like 20minutes then you have enough money for multiple loadouts depending on what gear you want. I buy a Car95 loadout when its not half price for 200k and I just goto supply drops for better guns and that works fine. An AK12 Loadout isnt much over 300k aswell.

Quilins and Prowlers tho are wayyyyy to much. like 1.5mil for a not too armoured car aint worth it i would just take my chances with an SUV then buy one. I currently refues to buy any quilins or prowlers even when it is half price as i just cut em cause its way more worththe money.

Denied

The server's economy is diluted enough that everyone has so much money there is no need to reduce prices. You've become used to half price because of a lot of very generous individuals. I think people have become accustomed to never being out of pocket, however like real life, sometimes hard times hit and your bank balance may go down. It's incredibly easy to make money if you are clever about it, especially if you work in gangs together. I'd also advise frugality in your spending on load-outs, and perhaps to prevent people from just throwing themselves into gunfights fully geared without any concern for what the stakes are.

Hopefully, if and when I get more time (and developers) to work on things I can sort out some more interesting ways to make money.

Individual item/vehicle prices will be reconsidered with time but overall I don't think we'll be having a blanket reduction in prices.