westy

police red zone during gang base bidding

During the gang base bidding on Saturday I think police shouldn't be aloud to take part in base bidding as they can spawn in  police station with free equipment and gear which gives unfair advantage on civvies as you have to pay for their own gear and having to spawn for away at a certain location e.g. Feris or gang bases.

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

-1 , If the police don't contest the zones then it's gonna be sinity wiping everyone without a challenge at this moment in time, also, it's not like the police can bid on the base themselves so they will attack it and move on.

Also never seen your gang fight or even try and hold a base which is understandable as they barely can hold feres against nakeds.

Edited by Ram Ranch

Just now, Crawfy said:

I have no problem with police in redzone, the more people to fight the better. However I don't think they should be able to take vehicles back to the blue zone to crush during gang base bidding.

We don't do that?

Im good with police coming to redzone makes it harder which is generally better getting a base isnt supposed to be easy. but fuck flashbangs dont bring them, make them bank/apd only tbh...

Just now, Jazz said:

Im good with police coming to redzone makes it harder which is generally better getting a base isnt supposed to be easy. but fuck flashbangs dont bring them, make them bank/apd only tbh...

+1 I suppose, wouldn't mind if that came in or not. Slightly unrealistic though, if we were pushing a base we'd obviously use flashbacks irl if we had them available.

Cops don’t crush in rz, Paul can check logs and show you.

We used to be able to get bases so at least getting to fight is enough.

If some cops can’t go to red zone they will just go to rebel again, it’s been like this for over a year no need to change it.

I think the only thing that should change about feds going to RZ is that they have to respect NLR, so it isn't just the same 4/5 coming back constantly, that way there's a lull in the combat for gangs to actually face off, rather than have to deal with rival gangs and cops on top of it all just zerging bases because their gear is free

As it is currently, there is no more than 3 decent gangs on the server therefore without faction being able to come it will be those 3 gangs sitting in a base with the occasional hobo parachuting in for 4 hours. Pretty much without us, there will be no competition 

2 hours ago, GDUKOfficial said:

I think the only thing that should change about feds going to RZ is that they have to respect NLR, so it isn't just the same 4/5 coming back constantl

Not happening, same rules for everyone.

Read most of this but it's the Police's job to crack down on illegal activity and that includes going to redzone. Also i'm pretty sure Police have an internal rule where they don't scrap from redzone on a Saturday night not sure and also if your vehicles disappear after gang base night you can blame @Usmanand @Musta.

Denied.