04/16/19

Time of the incident:

02:20

What rule do you believe was broken:

rdm

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6lGFVHLUdert3OrvqfHOSg?view_as=subscriber

Describe the incident:

hello so the situation is simply me and my friends where driving around and two decided to come and steel us the only think they said stop or die and start shooting just like that this is what i call low rp ...enjoy the video

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

No

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

Alright, are you serious? 

I told you clearly to get out the vehicle and put your hands on your head three consecutive times, then you VDM me on purpose, and drive off - so of course I am going to follow you and, as it were frag all four of you.

here is some footage for you to enjoy, please don't waste my time.

10 hours ago, Deanz said:

Alright, are you serious? 

I told you clearly to get out the vehicle and put your hands on your head three consecutive times, then you VDM me on purpose, and drive off - so of course I am going to follow you and, as it were frag all four of you.

here is some footage for you to enjoy, please don't waste my time.

11 hours ago, old john said:

In-game name:

old john

Name of the player(s) you are reporting:

deanz

Date of the incident:

04/16/19

Time of the incident:

02:20

What rule do you believe was broken:

rdm

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6lGFVHLUdert3OrvqfHOSg?view_as=subscriber

Describe the incident:

hello so the situation is simply me and my friends where driving around and two decided to come and steel us the only think they said stop or die and start shooting just like that this is what i call low rp ...enjoy the video

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

No

https://youtu.be/6mpkY2GnG9E

https://youtu.be/6mpkY2GnG9E

what is that proving exactly?

ill tell you what your perspective proves - I initiated fair and square you did not value your life, so we chased after you 

1.) your game sound is so quiet I could hear pin drop from 10 miles away

2.) you even see in your video I initiated 

3.) you did not value your life 

So I will ask you again, to stop wasting my time and why are you reporting me for RDM?

Not only that you threatened to report and ban me which, is a bannable offence against you.

'1.8 Threats to ban/report.
Threats to ban in Sidechat/Directchat/PM is against the rules. If you believe a rule has been broken then request the player to join Teamspeak and try to resolve. Threatening to ban will result in a Ban. Players supporting those that have been evading will be banned under this rule.
'

@old john

you only say get out of the vichicle or get shot something like that on a mobing vichle with 50 kilometres pes hour you tried to force me to stop with the danger that my car explodes if i fell on your car then you start firing at me in one sec wich is againt the rules because you didnt even give me the time to stop... so after tou shot with that big gun what you think that i was going to stop ofxourse not you will have me excecuted as well so i try to escape you didnt try to go further ahaid and set a proper ambuse i witch case i would have turned around and leave you simple get in your vichle and shooting and shoting because you said once stop and i suppose to hear your warning and stop no my friend... you even kill the pure guy following as... so this is so fucking low rp... lowest it doesnt exist if you dont get banned for example is like the stuff says hey guys fuck the rules say once stop or die and get around the island and kill everyone you see...  no my friend this is not rp its pvp.... so i am asking from the stuff to take place here otherwise i will also get a heli i will say once stop or die and start shooting at people.... plus you have waste my time that i was having fun with my friends is this realy good server so dont scrue up everyones time if you whant to ahoot someone ask for a gun fight if you have tha balls to do that.... 

Action Taken

The threat to your life at the start of the video is obvious and you can clearly hear it. It isn't a "stop or die" initiation like you claim, so there is no issue with this. The only issue I see is you attempting to ram the prowler during the chase, so I'll instead issue you a ban for VDM.

24-hour ban issued to 'Old Johns' for VDM.