Jump to content
<Noa>

DMTs..

Recommended Posts

Can you please just make all DMTs indestructible? It's happened like 3-4 times now in the past week that we get into a big fight and then someone tries to hotdrop on a DMT and it blows up and kills a lot of people. Ik it wouldn't really make sense if they were indestructible but tbh it's just so annoying getting 4-5 guys killed just because a DMT blew up because someone can't fly a helicopter, and then that DMT is not useable for the rest of restart... @M K:) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
1 minute ago, Crawfy said:

just remove dmts to be honest, tower lag is awful

It would be nice making them not being able to be destroyed but that is also true tower lag is just shitty, dmts are very fun to hold imo but towerlag makes it very much not fun seeing a person legit teleport up the stairs

Edited by Dodorex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dodorex said:

It would be nice making them not being able to be destroyed but that is also true tower lag is just shitty, dmts are very fun to hold imo but towerlag makes it very much not fun

Majority of the time when someone pushes a dmt they will be lagging up and invisible to others

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, M K said:

+1, some times when vehicles blow up, even in indistructable DMTs it still may kill some occupants tho

Obviously, it might still kill like 1 or 2 people if the heli goes directly on top of them, but it won't kill every single guy in the DMT and ruin the entire fight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Crawfy said:

just remove dmts to be honest, tower lag is awful

-1

1 hour ago, <Noa> said:

Can you please just make all DMTs indestructible? It's happened like 3-4 times now in the past week that we get into a big fight and then someone tries to hotdrop on a DMT and it blows up and kills a lot of people. Ik it wouldn't really make sense if they were indestructible but tbh it's just so annoying getting 4-5 guys killed just because a DMT blew up because someone can't fly a helicopter, and then that DMT is not useable for the rest of restart... @M K:) 

+1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

About Us

We're an ArmA Community running the ArmARPGLife Framework.
We're commited to the development of this community and release weekly updates which are steadily moving us to our own framework.
Have fun, Enjoy your stay, See you on the streets of Altis
Neo, Fuel and Genesis - RebornRP Founders
.

Copyrights

Copyright (c) 2006 - 2019 rebornroleplay.com All Rights Reserved. Armed Assault, ArmA and Arma 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.