Bring back the AK

Omligon

In the Police, not everybody has access to these types of weapons (cyrus, etc.).

You don't see regular police, patrolling in center of Kavala with a Cyrus.... well established
gangs will do this in time, if they are available.

Well funded gangs will have an unlimited access to it, as long as they have the money for it. Maybe in time
gangs could get there own base, where they can buy 'special weapons' but with some limitations on the numbers...
for example: Not higher then 5% of the number of gangmembers or via a dynamic weapons market...

There is a miss conception somewhere, how many times have you seen the cyrus and mar 10, never.

They are for server events and huge operations ie POPO vs "The Underground" ( @Adster Mc ) they will almost never be seen.

The AK12 shoot through armoured vehicles like a knife through butter, that should not be possible, but I am not saying it will never return, just for now it is removed until we finish otherstuff then we can go test it and see whats happening.

3 hours ago, Fuel said:

There is a miss conception somewhere, how many times have you seen the cyrus and mar 10, never.

They are for server events and huge operations ie POPO vs "The Underground" ( @Adster Mc ) they will almost never be seen.

The AK12 shoot through armoured vehicles like a knife through butter, that should not be possible, but I am not saying it will never return, just for now it is removed until we finish otherstuff then we can go test it and see whats happening.

not true sorry.. There was just one event where the cops felt like its to "OP" because they got rekt.. the ak is just as good as a mk1 . and it has 30 rounds 10 more than the other 7.62 weapons. And that is great for CQB. now that is the only thing that make is better than a mk1,mk18,Spar (7.62) it does not shoot through armoured vehicles like a knife through butter... its has the same damage as the rest just more bullets that's it. its. mk1 penetrates a hunter just as good as a AK does. it's not that "OP" as most think it is, but yea its a good gun. if anything it should just be just most expensive gun for the rebels not removed.

that is just my opinion here. i know my arma ^^.

Edited by Robin The Pirate
4 minutes ago, Robin The Pirate said:

not true sorry.. There was just one event where the cops felt like its to "OP" because they got rekt.. the ak is just as good as a mk1 . and it has 30 rounds 10 more than the other 7.62 weapons. And that is great for CQB. now that is the only thing that make is better than a mk1,mk18,Spar (7.62) it does not shoot through armoured vehicles like a knife through butter... its has the same damage as the rest just more bullets that's it. its. mk1 penetrates a hunter just as good as a AK does. it's not that "OP" as most think it is, but yea its a good gun. if anything it should just be just most expensive gun for the rebels not removed.

that is just my opinion here. i know my arma ^^.

I know arma also, I watched it with my own eyes, could be something else causing it, but after what I saw, it got removed.

And Like I said once we have caught up with everything we can go through some testing for it.

but 1 mag should not be able to kill everyone inside an MRAP whilst shooting through the roof.

18 hours ago, Robin The Pirate said:

i understand am not here to get the ak back but i just feel like there is some confusion around it.

ohh and it's probably because u use the strider what has the weakest windows of any armored car.

you can one tap with a 6.5 anyone through the side windows

The thingy was, was that first day of beta people went with ak12's, they could just spray with a ak12 at the roof of a MRAP or at the back, result was that everyone inside a strider would be killed with 1 mag..... (and that was with no chance of shooting a guy trough the small window) if you used any other weapon that wouldn't happen, might be a AK12 bug since it seems alot more OVERPOWERED then any other 7,62's

On 9/14/2016 at 10:20 AM, NimmerN said:

The thingy was, was that first day of beta people went with ak12's, they could just spray with a ak12 at the roof of a MRAP or at the back, result was that everyone inside a strider would be killed with 1 mag..... (and that was with no chance of shooting a guy trough the small window) if you used any other weapon that wouldn't happen, might be a AK12 bug since it seems alot more OVERPOWERED then any other 7,62's

you can't shoot through the metal

18 minutes ago, Harambe said:

you can't shoot through the metal

pretty funny that your saying that, 7,62's cant shoot trough an MRAP, but the ak12 did on the first day(thats a 7,62 aswell), so tell me, im I wrong? Since @Fuel was watching it and we reported it to him since it went straight trough the armor....... I've not seen it before but it did on the first day