Shepherd-Price

Add Politics Room to Discord

The RebornRoleplay Discord has a meme section, a NSFW section and a Music section amongst other fun rooms however it lacks a Politics room. I’m aware talking about politics is looked down upon in the general/reborn chats so this leaves nowhere to engage with others about their views on popular issues. I believe a politics room would be a productive section of the Discord as it will allow people to debate and disagree civilly without getting in the way of other people’s general chats on the discord. I’m away this has the potential to cause arguments however I believe this would be a minute number of incidents which will be reported/ignored by the majority mature people in the room whenever they might appear and with rather pointless rooms such as “Truckersmp” i don’t see a reason as to why a politics channel cannot be added in

Edited by Nathan-B
Good Ol Scottish Spelling Got In

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
20 minutes ago, Nathan-B said:

Only if far right ideals are discussed/debated that is

Far right ideology is still a valid opinion. You cant have a politics room to debate politics but block out an opinion.

If you'd like to debate politics then im sure you could always put your name down to be a councillor or an MP!