Neo

Cap Zones Stats

11 hours ago, JAW said:

Trust me vortex only do it when no one is contesting that why they have bare

Yh thats why i say do it by amount of money made as when there is less people on the server you dont make as much money compared to when the server is full so gangs like vortex will be forced to actually fight caps when there is a risk instead of logging on at 3am and getting the same amount of points

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
18 minutes ago, .Sammy said:

Yh thats why i say do it by amount of money made as when there is less people on the server you dont make as much money compared to when the server is full so gangs like vortex will be forced to actually fight caps when there is a risk instead of logging on at 3am and getting the same amount of points

yh cuz if u cap it and don't fight anyone it's pointless just free money shoudlnt happen

are u actually kidding? You get 1 point per 100k you make meaning if you cap at prime time you get more points. We always cap during peak times hence why we had 3 zones from 4pm till 6pm. We are active, you aren't that's not our fault mate and how do you expect us to have this many points during off peak times, are you delusional?

And when we control zones we kill all the police with their suppressed mark one's and all of blackwater hence why they don't moan about it. Just you that are inactive, kinda funny but sad =/.

On 3/25/2019 at 8:01 AM, JAW said:

Trust me vortex only do it when no one is contesting that why they have bare

-Vortex has entered the chat

For real tho we have people from Turkey all the way to Canada, you cant complain about a gang capping when no ones on because they're literally balanced to only give you decent cash when loads of people are on. As for points though I can see your arguement however we do most of our zone capping during that time anyway so I doubt it'd make a difference :), If you wanna complain about points talk to blackwater xd

Edited by CamVPro

ITS 1 point every 100k so therefore if 5 people are on during 4am thats not even 1 point every 15 minutes so work it out even if we do it not during peak times you dont get points. We do it during peak times like the whole weak. Stop chatting shit about us. Like get onto the leaderboards then come to us then chat all you want. @JAW

2 hours ago, George Skrrt said:

ITS 1 point every 100k so therefore if 5 people are on during 4am thats not even 1 point every 15 minutes so work it out even if we do it not during peak times you dont get points. We do it during peak times like the whole weak. Stop chatting shit about us. Like get onto the leaderboards then come to us then chat all you want. @JAW

lmao u go to cap zones with fuck all people. then when u go somewhere with people... U die AHAHAHHA

19 hours ago, JAW said:

lmao u go to cap zones with fuck all people. then when u go somewhere with people... U die AHAHAHHA

Thats why we wipe the entire of police and blackwater every time they come isn't it? AHAHAHAHAHAH

32 minutes ago, oscar12345 said:

Thats why we wipe the entire of police and blackwater every time they come isn't it? AHAHAHAHAHAH

You sit at cap points with complete hobos holding, then you got one armed guy running around killing them from the back when they push that's how you guys play and its not fun for anyone.

2 minutes ago, Dodorex said:

You sit at cap points with complete hobos holding, then you got one armed guy running around killing them from the back when they push that's how you guys play and its not fun for anyone.

thats why the only gear I ever use is a supressed mark one load out and we have hundreds of mark ones? you are smart mate don't talk on here meet us in game and then talk, how do you think we are nearly beating you at red zones? We go there and kill you and if you come to us we kill you, pretty simple and you know the drill as I've put many bullets in your skull. 😃

16 hours ago, oscar12345 said:

thats why the only gear I ever use is a supressed mark one load out and we have hundreds of mark ones? you are smart mate don't talk on here meet us in game and then talk, how do you think we are nearly beating you at red zones? We go there and kill you and if you come to us we kill you, pretty simple and you know the drill as I've put many bullets in your skull. 😃

Vortex is not relevant get over it.

19 hours ago, oscar12345 said:

Pretty sure me and @Linxhave wiped your whole gang hundreds of times.

3 hours ago, Flix said:

Pretty sure me and @Linxhave wiped your whole gang hundreds of times.

3 hours ago, Mullins said:

Can confirm

5 hours ago, Stefan Karlsson said:

Tbh, Vortex have you ever Killed us? (BW) we cap the zones and when we leave you come and we can’t be asked to go back. Hahaaha you never wipe anyone????? 

Talk all you want but when you come to fight us you all get dropped pretty funny that ur talking on here, don't think the police have ever killed more than 2 of us when we are fully kitted and every time you do we just wipe all of you so stop lying you are just making me laugh. If you wanna talk come to red zones and you can cry on the floor after I drop you. 😃

37 minutes ago, oscar12345 said:

Talk all you want but when you come to fight us you all get dropped pretty funny that ur talking on here, don't think the police have ever killed more than 2 of us when we are fully kitted and every time you do we just wipe all of you so stop lying you are just making me laugh. If you wanna talk come to red zones and you can cry on the floor after I drop you. 😃

Stop chatting so much shit half of you never even CC stop pretending to be so good....

Edited by Dodorex

4 hours ago, oscar12345 said:

You act up but always cry in liason when you get killed haha, pretty sure you spend more time in there than you do on caps haha.

15 hours ago, oscar12345 said:

back it up then

16 hours ago, oscar12345 said:

Don’t worry I will send in @cbjo 🚑to take you down, top fragger