Knasen

1 MILLION IN-GAME TO WHOEVER FIXES THIS

1. Within windows go to RUN command and type Services.msc and hit enter, on the 'Services' window locate Nvidia Telemetry Container - Right click - Properties - Log on - Click on Local System Account (also make sure the option 'Allow the service to interact with the desktop' is checked. - now click Apply

2. Now Right click on 'Nvidia Telemetry container service' and select 'start' if it is not already running. 

3. Go to RUN command - Services.msc locate the below three services right click and select 'start' or 'restart' option to enable these services
a) Nvidia Display service container b) Nvidia Local System Container c) Nvidia Network Service Container

23 minutes ago, Scott McTavish said:

1. Within windows go to RUN command and type Services.msc and hit enter, on the 'Services' window locate Nvidia Telemetry Container - Right click - Properties - Log on - Click on Local System Account (also make sure the option 'Allow the service to interact with the desktop' is checked. - now click Apply

2. Now Right click on 'Nvidia Telemetry container service' and select 'start' if it is not already running. 

3. Go to RUN command - Services.msc locate the below three services right click and select 'start' or 'restart' option to enable these services
a) Nvidia Display service container b) Nvidia Local System Container c) Nvidia Network Service Container

Done that about 5 times, does not work

18 hours ago, Knasen said:

So, my GeForce Experience, and thus Shadowplay won't work. On start I get the error code 0x0003. I have done every single thing imaginable. But suggestions are welcome, and if someone gives me a tip that works, I will hands down give you a mil in-game

Have you uninstall your geforce experience? and after that done the services.mcs? I will recommend you OBS software as recordings very simpel and good. Better than plays.tv have used both. If you use plays.tv and your game crash it wont save your recodrings.

Edited by saffe

1 minute ago, Dodorex said:

Obs is decent only problem I have with the OBS replay feature is I can't figure out how to get the quality above 480p

Same, but i think i have it over 480p, think just mixed with the settings.

12 hours ago, Knasen said:

It didnt work though? I have literally reinstalled windows and i still get the same error code. Cant even update my gpu drivers

Update drivers from the nvidia website and choose clean installation of audio, video drivers instead of express install and then download it again. 

Edited by ColBigglesworth