Sign in to follow this  
Benjaminoynes

Warrior (ingame id - 65694) and azad777 (ingame id - 74936) Report

In-game name:

Rupert

Name of the player(s) you are reporting:

Warrior (ingame id - 65694) and azad777 (ingame id - 74936)

Date of the incident:

03/16/19

Time of the incident:

Around 23:20

What rule do you believe was broken:

First we were poorly initiated on and shot upon, then after some time we were initiated on more correctly, but killed after trying to comply to their request. And also but less importantly, we were executed by his friend who are not in the same gang as the guy who downed us is.

Any evidence available:

https://plays.tv/video/5c8c26892ae56e63b6/poor-initiation

Describe the incident:

Basically what happend was that me and my friend were driving towards panochory from the south-east side, thats when we drove past a broken down car with two players next to it. After slowing down and accelerating again, one of the men with some sort of machinegun yelled something among these lines: wait, wait, wait. And then he proceeded to open fire upon us. We got away safely and I decided to send a message to the admins in game about what had just happened, but with no answers. After about 10 minutes we drove back to see if they were still there, and they were. After driving past them and then turning around again to speak with them about what they did 10 minutes ago, the same guy initiated on us and I stopped the car as fast as I could react. While I was jumping out of the car without any firearms in my hands, both me and my friend were fired upon and killed. They did not comply when we asked them to join us in teamspeak, and then proceeded to kill us.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us