Sign in to follow this  
Nicko

Art Gallery

Question

I am a bit confused about the Art Gallery thing. I understand it is an RP feature where the ambitious thieves should try to "deceive" the Police Officer with a good story and a good RP to actually let them either be alone with the paintings or even let them take the paintings. The potential issue I see here is that the police officer (player) is of course not deceived but role playing to be deceived if the criminals have a good story. For example the thieves could say "we are agents from the art ministry and we are sent to check the security measures" then the police officer could reply "I need an id", which of course does not exist in the game and the story goes on, is very-very close to power play. My worries is that it can easily lead to reporting exchange if not played well by both sides.

Another thing is, can the police officer "recognize" you at a later state, maybe another day. elsewhere, saying "you had told me you were..." and the role play goes forever or it is completed after leaving the Gallery with the police officer "deceived"?

I would like some clarifications here.

1 answer to this question

8 hours ago, Nicko said:

For example the thieves could say "we are agents from the art ministry and we are sent to check the security measures" then the police officer could reply "I need an id", which of course does not exist in the game

They are allowed to ask for ID, so my recommendation to you is... Make  ID looking thing on a Google Doc, or use a website to create it for you.

8 hours ago, Nicko said:

Another thing is, can the police officer "recognize" you at a later state, maybe another day. elsewhere, saying "you had told me you were..." and the role play goes forever or it is completed after leaving the Gallery with the police officer "deceived"?

That depends... If your character died on a later date after you've gotten paintings. then they can not use the story, however, you must notify them that your character died inside chat (//My character died in a gunfight after I got the paintings), that is only if they decide to use that against you will tell them that in side chat.

To sum things up, if you want to roleplay as a Agent from the art ministry, you must think like a cop, and ask yourself... if I were a cop, what would I need to grant myself access to the paintings, and then create the nessecary stuff in a google document and/or and ID maker, or anything.

some questions you might need to look at:"Whats your name? - Do you have ID? - Why you here? - Do you have any evidence that may allow yourself in?(A Document example)"  These are questions in a scenario of a agent... think of some urself.

Hope my response has been any usefull.

Edited by MatthewMankeyDarhk

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us