Steam ID:

Date of ban:
03/05/19

Staff member that banned you:
Rose (Fuel?)

Reason for ban:
Poor RP

Why do you think you were banned:
I was banned because of my poor choices and poor judgement on the situation, i was to trigger happy.
In a way, i would of much preferred an admin to tell me what i did wrong instead of a straight ban but my poor choices ended up in me being straight up banned which is fine as i now realised that what i did was not okay.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:
In a way, i would of much preferred an admin to tell me what i did wrong instead of a straight ban but my poor choices ended up in me being straight up banned which is fine as i now realised that what i did was not okay.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:
Yes it was justified, after coming back from a minimal RP and playing exile i totally forgot about the time i have to give people to comply and the level of Roleplay i should be having within the server, i know forgetting isn't a good enough excuse but after not being on a Reborn for a while things slide and unfortunately i let things slide which is why im here.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:
yeah, i told the guy not to move or i would paste him on the bonnet and he started to back away instead of waiting for him to comply with my demands i shot him with minimal RP with not much reason either, to think that if i were to wait another 5-10 seconds to see whether he was willing to comply with my demands rather than straight up shoot the guy i wouldn't be sat here writing an appeal over my poor choices. I know how this looks just coming off of a perm and immediately getting a ban, but if i was to be un-banned i can assure you that i will not make any more poor choices and i will be good as gold. My ban history isn't the prettiest but after reflecting on my ban for a week i can see what i did wrong and i apologise for the minimal RP and if i get another chance to play here it will never happen again.

I posted an uban appeal and it was denied, reason being; I think that Paul D banning me for saying my opinion on the NZ was a bit extreme i wasn't taking the piss i just thought it was very ironic. Paul if i offended you or anyone else in the community i am sorry. I couldn't talk to paul on ts as i couldn't find him so i logged into my other acc on the forums and pmed him as i didn't want to make a whole thread like a child i thought maybe he would have a private conversation with me via pm but instead he straight up banned me. My comment may of been a bit OTT but at the same time i did find the chain of events very ironic, Sorry if i offended anyone.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe
Yes

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us