saffe

Simple Checkpoint.

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
14 minutes ago, Björn said:

Plus this isn’t grand theft Arma. 

what are you even talking about. A checkpoint is to prevent crimes like drug trafficing mate. It shouldnt be easy to get money.

1 hour ago, Melantha Rose said:

It would only be camped by rebels to initiate on everyone driving near it. There's been checkpoints before, history repeats itself every time.

Yeah it would probably be taken. Nothing new. The rebels can also take over the blackwater checkpoint. There fore the cops has to hold the checkpoint. Rebels iniating on people its nothing new either, They still would make a own check point by blocking the road with trucks.

I think the checkpoint should be bluezone

Edited by saffe

11 minutes ago, Björn said:

Mate you have taken the idea from a different server Grandtheftarma has checkpoints in the same place come up with something unique, plus cops can make there own checkpoints as long as there is an inspector+

Yeah how nice is it to block the road with cars and make it into a traffic collison and than report someone. Its better to have a checkpoint, the people would be aware. Letting cops blocking with car makes people think that there gun fight going on or something because there so many cars down the road. This would make it easier for the cops.

I dont know why you telling me i have taken it from grantheft arma. Checkpoint isnt something new right. And telling me that i have stolen the idea mate that's just b. Because Granttheft arma isnt the one who came up with checkpoints. Please you dont know what you talking about

And please send me a pic that its the same spot. because i dont even play on any other server beside reborn

13 minutes ago, Björn said:

Mate you have taken the idea from a different server Grandtheftarma has checkpoints in the same place come up with something unique, plus cops can make there own checkpoints as long as there is an inspector+

Please tell me something unique to build that prevent from crimes like drug trafficing.

Edited by saffe

6 hours ago, Björn said:

Checkpoints are a thing in real life gta did not make it up, I do understand that you can get a bit too immersed in your Roleplay servers

1 hour ago, jack. said:

Checkpoints are a thing in real life gta did not make it up, I do understand that you can get a bit too immersed in your Roleplay servers

facts

1 hour ago, Jag said:

NGL rebels would just take it all the time making people new to the server get robbed a lot. And there would be trolling with bar gate

if the police are good enought they can keep holding the checkpoint.

48 minutes ago, Jag said:

but they're not. Just takes about 6 rebels with 1k hours even less to get that and they would hold it easy.

Yeah therefore the cops has to be ready for that. And if the cops are good enough it wont happen. Checkpoints is realistic. And why not bring Bluezone into the checkpoint instead than.

Edited by saffe

10 hours ago, saffe said:

Yeah therefore the cops has to be ready for that. And if the cops are good enough it wont happen. Checkpoints is realistic. And why not bring Bluezone into the checkpoint instead than.

Yeah but you don't understand, if Rebels want to take the checkpoint they can very easily because ur average cop isn't good enough. If your going to cause trouble for rebels passing down there, they're gonna cause trouble for you. ANd cops had a checkpoint before which was rarely used

2 hours ago, Jag said:

Yeah but you don't understand, if Rebels want to take the checkpoint they can very easily because ur average cop isn't good enough. If your going to cause trouble for rebels passing down there, they're gonna cause trouble for you. ANd cops had a checkpoint before which was rarely used

Well cuz it wasnt as much activity as now. There is enough cops to cover the checkpoint. And its possible to make it into a bluezone.

In all server which I have played and had a checkpoint, it was used as an ambush by rebels or just hobo robbers. Especially when the cops were busy elsewhere or during the more quite hours of the server, when the checkpoint was unattended. Even when there are enough cops, rebels carrying drugs and weapons can easily bypass it going off road or by air. Apart from this trolls can use it to jump into your car the moment you get out to open the gates or just to close them every time a speeding car rushes to pass the already open gate and cause a crash and rob the driver or just for "fun". I do not support the idea.

Edited by Nicko

5 hours ago, saffe said:

Well cuz it wasnt as much activity as now. There is enough cops to cover the checkpoint. And its possible to make it into a bluezone.

Okay this is ridiculous. Because cops aren't good you wanna make it a blue zone just so that people can't fight back. If anything, cops have the worst RP. I was giving good RP to a cop for why I had a mask saying I work in maintenance on the radio station at the hill and I have to wear this mask that heats the air I breathe in (this is a real product). But no according to him it's an illegal filter? SO why make things easier for cops when all they're interested in is crushing our cars and robbing our money. If you ask me, there shouldn't be another checkpoint. ANother reason not to have a checkpoint is because how many people in HEMMT's will dfrive down main road and flee to the BZ after being initiated on. 

4 hours ago, Jag said:

Okay this is ridiculous. Because cops aren't good you wanna make it a blue zone just so that people can't fight back. If anything, cops have the worst RP. I was giving good RP to a cop for why I had a mask saying I work in maintenance on the radio station at the hill and I have to wear this mask that heats the air I breathe in (this is a real product). But no according to him it's an illegal filter? SO why make things easier for cops when all they're interested in is crushing our cars and robbing our money. If you ask me, there shouldn't be another checkpoint. ANother reason not to have a checkpoint is because how many people in HEMMT's will dfrive down main road and flee to the BZ after being initiated on. 

As said its better to have it as a bluezone and give the cops only acces to the gate which will prevent the trolling. And if they do poor rp its free to report.

1 hour ago, saffe said:

As said its better to have it as a bluezone and give the cops only acces to the gate which will prevent the trolling. And if they do poor rp its free to report.

This is delusional. If you took the time to read my reply you would have seen that making it a bluezone gives rebels no chance to fight back and is an easy place to flee to. It will just give another way for cops to piss off rebels whilst they sit in  bluezone. If cops are gonna try Nick my mate I would send a bullet their way but no, they need another BZ so they can add five zeros onto my ticket

Lets be honest cops would nto control this very often at all instead they would want to drive around looking for stuff happening. The rebels will all take control of the checkpoint more 100% and it would not help police at all as there is already constantly roadblocks set up along that road by rebels which is hard enough for cops to deal with. Cops can set up checkpoint if they want as it is even though it wouldnt look as nice. By making it a bluezone it would completly ruin it all as theres nothing rebels could do they would just have to waster their time avoiding it and then no one would go to it. Aswell if you made it so only cops could control the gates then if no cops were on or manning it then no one would be able to get through and everyone would have to go round just overall being a pain in the ass. Nice design but would never work.

15 minutes ago, Jag said:

This is delusional. If you took the time to read my reply you would have seen that making it a bluezone gives rebels no chance to fight back and is an easy place to flee to. It will just give another way for cops to piss off rebels whilst they sit in  bluezone. If cops are gonna try Nick my mate I would send a bullet their way but no, they need another BZ so they can add five zeros onto my ticket

If they make it back to they bluezone you know its rule breaking. there's no need to fight back, checkpoint are made for police not for rebels

Just now, saffe said:

If they make it back to they bluezone you know its rule breaking. there's no need to fight back, checkpoint are made for police not for rebels 

Ok but it still needs to be fair and have it so rebels have a chance of getting through with ilegal guns/items. How would u feel getting arrested by police in the middle of the highway and not being physically allowed to do anythign to stop it. You would just avoid it and no one would go there.