Charlie Thomas

My Shed of a setup

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
3 hours ago, ..S.. said:

still get the 30fps arma experience

Actually I get a whole lot more than that, on the server I average around 70+ when it’s empty and when it’s full on a Saturday night for gang base bidding night it get around 44 ish 

2 hours ago, Abdul_ said:

Ngl, mouse mat is a bit of a weird flex :) x 

It’s not really a mousemat, it’s one of those desk covers to keep the keyboard and mouse clean and stuff but it doubles well as a mousemat, I actually got a corseair mousemat with it. But since this does the job just as well I don’t bother bringing it out  and also it’s overwatch themed too :)

1 hour ago, Barteljaap said:

You got a 550 wat PSU for that build??? Wouldn't trust a 550w with that build but that is just me.
Nice components though!

550w is actually enough as the card only draws a max under load of around 200w and the CPU is 95W so it’s pointless to have a bigger PSU if you don’t need it as with my last system that came with a 850w and that was overkill but if anything goes wrong I’m covered under Warringty for the next 3 years as it’s was professionally built and tested so if it goes I give them a call send the test sheet in and they pick it up and fix it but you only need a beefy PSU if you where to say having more than 1 GPU