16 minutes ago, Scott McTavish said:

Too many objects

-Atm will be removed

-Big warehouse will be removed and replace to small one

-Less fence

-Few chairs will be removed

Edited by saffe

4 minutes ago, Jamz said:

Fab design mate but unfortunately unrealistic.

What tavo means about too many objects, is not just the warehouse size. It's all the chairs, and other miscellaneous items, cargo crates,, bushes etc.!

True, realized them stuff inside wouldnt be realistic. The hanger is definitely gonna be removed. Gonna reduce the chairs and the bushes from the road.

52 minutes ago, Scott McTavish said:

Too many objects

-Fence has been reduced

-Small object all them have been removed

-less chairs

-Hanger removed

-Bushes from the road removed

34 minutes ago, M K said:

Remove the bushes from the road, the bar gate at the front, hangar, one helped, decorative features, etc. Any non essentials basically

37 minutes ago, Jamz said:

Fab design mate but unfortunately unrealistic.

What tavo means about too many objects, is not just the warehouse size. It's all the chairs, and other miscellaneous items, cargo crates,, bushes etc.!

107410_screenshots_20190310211713_1.jpg

107410_screenshots_20190310211726_1.jpg

107410_screenshots_20190310211735_1.jpg

107410_screenshots_20190310211740_1.jpg

107410_screenshots_20190310211749_1.jpg

107410_screenshots_20190310211801_1.jpg

Edited by saffe

36 minutes ago, Marcus said:

that and also is there a holding cell?

Yeah you can see it on the next to last picture there is a cell and desk where u could give people service etc. You can otherwise keep them at the top floor or the second floor. Another holding cell would probably be added on the first floor not sure yet.

Edited by saffe

4 hours ago, Abdul_ said:

Cool design but lowe it bruv, FPS is deng as it is. You don’t need to Chong my frame rates per secondz any more Init!

Haha look at the latest pic i put up. Did remove a lot.

4 minutes ago, Scott McTavish said:

That bar gate would be trolled to blow vehicles up, best if it's not there at all.

i mean the bar gate is still there in the actuall pd. The bar is only for the cops to have access on no one els. its for preventing other people driving into cops area where they spawn in their heli and cars. Without the bar gate people for pretty much troll cops by preventing them to get their helis out vechials etc.

Edited by saffe

7 minutes ago, saffe said:

i mean the bar gate is still there in the actuall pd. The bar is only for the cops to have access on no one els. its for preventing other people driving into cops area where they spawn in their heli and cars. Without the bar gate people for pretty much troll cops by preventing them to get their helis out vechials etc.

I don't mean the rolling gate, i mean the front 'stop' bargate that can be opened by anyone.

1 minute ago, Scott McTavish said:

I don't mean the rolling gate, i mean the front 'stop' bargate that can be opened by anyone.

Oh yeah. Was also thinking of removing it. Didnt see any point of it having there.