LuftWaffles

A sad but uniting time for the waffle family

Hello friends, Romans, and the guy that steals my bum play dough from Barnsley bus station interchange.

As you all may have heard my family lost lost the greatest man in our lives, my grandfather Laszlo, I took a small hiatus from Altis to be with family during this dark time but we are all holding up quite well, we drank to his memory, we cried, we hinge watched Buffy the vampire slayer and a little bit of Angel to ease our pain. 

But things are looking up for us, in just a few days we will give my granddad the send off he deserves... We're gonna catapult him back to Hungary because his visa is now revoked, can't have no bloody foreigner taking our plots. 

We could have had him buried maybe even cremated, but he would have wanted it this way in death as he was in life... Scarring children for life which required years of therapy to resolve.

I will cherish the find memories of him, teaching me how to train a dragon, how to achieve unlimited energy by attaching a dynamo to Winston churchill's body because he is always spinning in his grave due to liberal bullshit, and that when you drench the earth with the blood of your enemies it's really great for growing peppers in. I will surely miss him and I will cherish his last words with me forever 'stop shaking the ladder you little cu...' Hungarian is a funny language but I think it means 'i love you Waffles, never change's. 

So if you see a UFO flying through the sky in the next few days, it's not a bird and it's not a plane, it's a scrounging foreigner that reeks of paprika being repatriated to his homeland via catapult. 

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us