Steam ID:

Date of ban:
03/09/19

Staff member that banned you:
Puls

Reason for ban:
Duping

Why do you think you were banned:
Well what happend was as i explained a guy gave me a shit toon of boxes and put them in our truck and we sold them but he bugged the truck to get all of them in there so it blow up in our face. I wast sure if he got the boxes legit or not becuse he said you could craft them so i was like ok but i noticed that the truck started to do magic shit like bouncing and shit even dought no one was in it. sold some of them and the truck blow up

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:
Im not sure i like i said i was told you could craft them so i was like ok since i was like i cant get in truble for this becuse like i thought it was legit but i had my susspisons but yeah im pretty sure you can figure out who the guy was some way idk not even i know who it was since ive never seen him before like only once before and i dont know his name. he recognised me and gave me some boxes and said he crafted them thats about it so i was like alright i didnt get any money of it anyway since the truck was bugged after he did his hocus pocues on it and it blow up in our face i didnt know that he was hacking of what ever he did

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:
Im not sure i like i said i was told you could craft them so i was like ok since i was like i cant get in truble for this becuse like i thought it was legit but i had my susspisons but yeah im pretty sure you can figure out who the guy was some way idk not even i know who it was since ive never seen him before like only once before and i dont know his name. he recognised me and gave me some boxes and said he crafted them thats about it so i was like alright i didnt get any money of it anyway since the truck was bugged after he did his hocus pocues on it and it blow up in our face i didnt know that he was hacking of what ever he did

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:
I didnt know it was not legit tbh

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe
Yes

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

We where on discord yes idk why beeing in a other channel would matter it works like that in my gang the leaders dont often speak with the other mebers if its not doing the same shit u know so that shouldnt be relevent and idk why anyone would say that tbh but like i said i have explained extactly what happen and its the truth tbh

14 hours ago, PaulS said:

I was told by someone in your gang that on your discord you and the other guy in your truck were alone in a separate channel so obviously, you were doing some sketchy shit. I'm having a hard time believing you.

We where on discord yes idk why beeing in a other channel would matter it works like that in my gang the leaders dont often speak with the other mebers if its not doing the same shit u know so that shouldnt be relevent and idk why anyone would say that tbh but like i said i have explained extactly what happen and its the truth tbh

6 hours ago, THATPingu said:

Because the person who told me says that you are usually in the same channel all the time when yous are online but during this situation you and another guy who has barely logged onto the server were doing this selling shit alone, that's why it's relevant.

20 hours ago, PaulS said:

Because the person who told me says that you are usually in the same channel all the time when yous are online but during this situation you and another guy who has barely logged onto the server were doing this selling shit alone, that's why it's relevant.

I mebey we where in a other channel i have no clue tbh but like i said we where in the reborn channel in our discord if someone else was on there they where in the rong channel so yeah i dont get it man why discord would have anything with this to do

9 hours ago, THATPingu said:

I mebey we where in a other channel i have no clue tbh but like i said we where in the reborn channel in our discord if someone else was on there they where in the rong channel so yeah i dont get it man why discord would have anything with this to do

For the reason i just stated above.... anywho.

Wiped and unbanned. You will be watched.