KillSwitch

Extortion Recruiting!

logo.jpg.fab969ccef5505ce17978751dc030895.jpg.38b1cae3f79a99341595fa2286c27751.jpg

Leaders:

KillSwitch

Requirements

Must have 1000+ hours on ARMA (Must Be Able To Provide A Screenshot)

Must be able to support yourself with gear and vehicles

Must be 16+ years of age (Exceptions can be made)

Must Record your game through shadowplay or other recording software

Must be Decent in Combat

Application Format

(COPY AND PASTE)

Current In-game name-

Hours on Arma-

Steam Profile link-

Bank account and whats your main way to make money-

Why do you want to join extortion? (30-word minimum)-

what skills can you bring to extortion (25-word minimum)-

Have you been banned if so how and why -

Previous gangs-

How often do you play a week-

Timezone/Area-

Discord Username - 

After filling out an application please wait to be either ACCEPTED or DENIED

You Can Find Our Roster Here!

Edited by KillSwitch

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

Current In-game name- Cheesecake

Hours on Arma- +4k 

Steam Profile link- cba

Bank account and whats your main way to make money- cba

Why do you want to join extortion? (30-word minimum)-cba

what skills can you bring to extortion (25-word minimum)-cba

Have you been banned if so how and why - nah

Previous gangs- some shit ones 

How often do you play a week- sometimes

Timezone/Area- uk

Current In-game name- Deadeye

Hours on Arma- 9000

Steam Profile link- https://steamcommunity.com/id/54989796/

Bank account and whats your main way to make money- Meth,LSD 10 mil

Why do you want to join extortion? (30-word minimum)-  I would like to join as I see that this a new gang that has potential. I can already see players that make an impact on the game. Including that, I also want to join extortion as I would like to get back with an organized gang that isn't scared to go in conflict zone and have fun and are relaxed about it in which extortion looks like that

can you bring to extortion (25-word minimum)- Having experience from playing for multiple gangs in many different communities, I can bring good coms good awareness of communication call outs (marking on maps )? Having a lot of vehicles in my disposal if in need of one for a bank or of such they can easily be used ( orca,ifrit ect..). Including the fact that I financially stable I have become a bit bored of doing runs therefore in most cases, I would rather help my gang mates. I just would like to include that fact that I was gone for 4 months 2weeks ago and every gang demand vouches to get in. Which is extremely sad for them as there are people such as me in which only old player might remember.

Have you been banned if so how and why - Maybe 1 year ago don't remember

Previous gangs- CMA,SAINTS,LuKy, INS,TL,EMB,KINGS,NV,BW,AZA,RA ,Los Antrax, 39thRR ,I,MK1,-XF-

How often do you play a week- Nearly daily

Timezone/Area-(GMT-5)

Deadeye,

2 hours ago, Deadeye said:

Current In-game name- Deadeye

Hours on Arma- 9000

Steam Profile link- https://steamcommunity.com/id/54989796/

Bank account and whats your main way to make money- Meth,LSD 10 mil

Why do you want to join extortion? (30-word minimum)-  I would like to join as I see that this a new gang that has potential. I can already see players that make an impact on the game. Including that, I also want to join extortion as I would like to get back with an organized gang that isn't scared to go in conflict zone and have fun and are relaxed about it in which extortion looks like that

can you bring to extortion (25-word minimum)- Having experience from playing for multiple gangs in many different communities, I can bring good coms good awareness of communication call outs (marking on maps )? Having a lot of vehicles in my disposal if in need of one for a bank or of such they can easily be used ( orca,ifrit ect..). Including the fact that I financially stable I have become a bit bored of doing runs therefore in most cases, I would rather help my gang mates. I just would like to include that fact that I was gone for 4 months 2weeks ago and every gang demand vouches to get in. Which is extremely sad for them as there are people such as me in which only old player might remember.

Have you been banned if so how and why - Maybe 1 year ago don't remember

Previous gangs- CMA,SAINTS,LuKy, INS,TL,EMB,KINGS,NV,BW,AZA,RA ,Los Antrax, 39thRR ,I,MK1,-XF-

How often do you play a week- Nearly daily

Timezone/Area-(GMT-5)

Deadeye,

ACCEPTED 

Current In-game name- Dodorex

Hours on Arma- 713

Steam Profile link- https://steamcommunity.com/id/4112421/

Bank account and whats your main way to make money- 46 MIL, Mostly make money doing runs

Why do you want to join extortion? (30-word minimum)- I would like to join this gang as I am looking for an active gang, lots of my gang members went inactive or left to blackwater/cops.

what skills can you bring to extortion (25-word minimum)- I am a decent pilot and can keep good comms and won't be interrupting during a gunfight unless providing information

Have you been banned if so how and why - In my 4 months on this server I have not been banned

Previous gangs- Ground control, The federation, Pyrus, Elysium

How often do you play a week- 90 hours per 2 weeks idk how much per single week

Timezone/Area- GMT +1

Vouches: Stefan karlsson and maybe Billy and Bill jenkins

Edited by Dodorex

3 hours ago, Dodorex said:

Current In-game name- Dodorex

Hours on Arma- 713

Steam Profile link- https://steamcommunity.com/id/4112421/

Bank account and whats your main way to make money- 46 MIL, Mostly make money doing runs

Why do you want to join extortion? (30-word minimum)- I would like to join this gang as I am looking for an active gang, lots of my gang members went inactive or left to blackwater/cops.

what skills can you bring to extortion (25-word minimum)- I am a decent pilot and can keep good comms and won't be interrupting during a gunfight unless providing information

Have you been banned if so how and why - In my 4 months on this server I have not been banned

Previous gangs- Ground control, The federation, Pyrus, Elysium

How often do you play a week- 90 hours per 2 weeks idk how much per single week

Timezone/Area- GMT +1

Vouches: Stefan karlsson and maybe Billy and Bill jenkins

ACCEPTED