Sammy:)

N O R T H ^

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
1 minute ago, Sammy:) said:

go rub jimmy's ass maybe you both can make a decent dual tage together 

I don’t think you understand, you are one of the worst on this community yet you are talking shit like you are one of the best? Do you not see how stupid you look right now ahahha

Imagine talking shit to people about being bad because they called you unoriginal for copying another gangs name etc

you have never been in a single good gang on any server so come over here to try and vent your anger and act like your known when your a living meme, grow up you sad little toe hahah

20 minutes ago, andrew. said:

I don’t think you understand, you are one of the worst on this community yet you are talking shit like you are one of the best? Do you not see how stupid you look right now ahahha

Imagine talking shit to people about being bad because they called you unoriginal for copying another gangs name etc

you have never been in a single good gang on any server so come over here to try and vent your anger and act like your known when your a living meme, grow up you sad little toe hahah

+1

3 hours ago, Sammy:) said:

who r u again the only reason ppl think ur good is bc u play reborn u tried to come to olympus u got ur shit rocked lmao and never came back kiddo sorry 

stop having an ego on a roleplay server, virgin behaviour

4 hours ago, andrew. said:

Finally found someone worse then me great Job bud, been waiting for this day xD 😁

black sammy why u made a sket gang like i love u man but this be looken wet asf like only person on that i big up is sin but like take this down b sammy 

23 hours ago, andrew. said:

https://gyazo.com/7d91a2d57a0b62213dc709e4621e90ab

On 2/11/2019 at 9:28 PM, Sammy:) said:

We only fight make money on your own time 

that's some ultra level roleplay tbh. u know it's starting off good when the entire page is beef and trash talk, gl.