In Game Name:

Timezone:

Hours On Arma 3 (Screenshot Required)

Previous Gangs:

Vouches:

How Active Can You Be:

Can Pm Apps To Leaders

Edited by Sammy:)

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

Leaders

Sammy

Page

Members 

Casper

Walt Jr

Anton

Dork

Go'Di

Walt

SpaceGod

HuanLee

Jamal

Wavy

Nokia

Sin

Donk

Tyler

Josh

CuddleBus

Michael J

Bishop

Feenix 

Toasted 

white

Edited by P a g e

Just now, Jimmy00 said:

Stfu you cringy kid, your gang will last legit 1 week 

who r u again the only reason ppl think ur good is bc u play reborn u tried to come to olympus u got ur shit rocked lmao and never came back kiddo sorry 

7 minutes ago, Sammy:) said:

you are washed asf please don't speak to me beta ass 

you couldn't keep a gang to save your mum's life pitiful m8

3 minutes ago, Sammy:) said:

who r u again the only reason ppl think ur good is bc u play reborn u tried to come to olympus u got ur shit rocked lmao and never came back kiddo sorry 

Honestly hope you are joking you sad sad boy

1 minute ago, Jimmy00 said:

lmao velocity speaking to me o my you need to just spoke posting your embarrassing yourself lad

and why did you get bullied off olympus ? please tell everyone because you are pure dog shit lad 

1 minute ago, Sammy:) said:

go rub jimmy's ass maybe you both can make a decent dual tage together 

I don’t think you understand, you are one of the worst on this community yet you are talking shit like you are one of the best? Do you not see how stupid you look right now ahahha

Imagine talking shit to people about being bad because they called you unoriginal for copying another gangs name etc

you have never been in a single good gang on any server so come over here to try and vent your anger and act like your known when your a living meme, grow up you sad little toe hahah

20 minutes ago, andrew. said:

I don’t think you understand, you are one of the worst on this community yet you are talking shit like you are one of the best? Do you not see how stupid you look right now ahahha

Imagine talking shit to people about being bad because they called you unoriginal for copying another gangs name etc

you have never been in a single good gang on any server so come over here to try and vent your anger and act like your known when your a living meme, grow up you sad little toe hahah

+1