02/11/19

Time of the incident:

6pm

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM

Any evidence available:

https://youtu.be/o73wx1nw8gM

Describe the incident:

me and my gang saw a hobo getting robbed in the construction building so we decided to go and help him out as we had talked to him in kavala square about 5 minutes earlier, we go in and initiate and a gunfight starts, i run outside and calvin starts shooting at me even though he is not part of the gang. i tried resolving in side but they refused to come ts and told me to "stop being salty"

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by Cheesecake

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

I will be dealing with this report.

First of all, I need to see a longer video from the incident. I also want you to answer these questions:

- Are you sure this guy was not in the same gang as the man you initiated on?
- Have you tried to resolve this with Calvin?
- If so, was there any other member of staff there helping you?

4 minutes ago, Brian O'Conner said:

Are you sure this guy was not in the same gang as the man you initiated on?

calvin wasnt in a gang, it would've showed up in chat. the 2 people inside the construction were in the gang "east marsh"

4 minutes ago, Brian O'Conner said:

- Have you tried to resolve this with Calvin?

1 hour ago, Cheesecake said:

i tried resolving in side but they refused to come ts and told me to "stop being salty"