Cheesecake

Seize comms / GPS from dead people

Can we get an option to seize the gps of downed players as once somebody is downed it make it harder for their friends to find them if you want to kidnapp them while downed and take them to get revived. At the moment there Is a constant red * which makes it very easy to see where they are for their friends.

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

Fuck that, it’s bad enough being able to restrain someone when their down and give them no way out yet alone making sure no one else can help them...

would get abused. random hobo comes up to you when you got desynced. you get revived then you gotta go back and buy new comms. -1

6 minutes ago, Cheesecake said:

Can we get an option to seize the gps of downed players as once somebody is downed it make it harder for their friends to find them if you want to kidnapp them while downed and take them to get revived. At the moment there Is a constant red * which makes it very easy to see where they are for their friends.

+1 you should be able to because well it makes sense

6 minutes ago, Cheesecake said:

+1 you should be able to because well it makes sense

Absolutely IMMENSE -1 in EVERY possible way. Until recently I played on a server that allowed this and it was abused in every possible way, you'd get into an accident or get RDM/VDM'd and some random would jack them just because they could, even if they weren't even remotely involved in the situation, this alone cost me above $40k just to replace GPS and Radio because of Halfwit Hobos. Giving someone the ability to do this would just add even more problems to an already strained environment within the community.

I have to agree here on the -1 it’s. It not really needed as if you incapacitated, you don’t see much though you blurred vision untill you get revived so why would you want to take someone radio too when they in that state 

also I’m pretty sure that you not even suppose to speak when you incapacitated Unless it’s to a medic 

Edited by Charlie Thomas

1 hour ago, Ram Ranch said:

Fuck that, it’s bad enough being able to restrain someone when their down and give them no way out yet alone making sure no one else can help them...

I don't know what your problem is, you do realize if you run or instantly shoot after being downed and revived I would ban you for poor RP right?

if you wanted to do something you do it before you get downed, not after.

Simply wouldn't be fair. if you get restrained while down you can still have your teammates come help when you get up, however if you get your GPS removed your completely incapacitated and unable to help yourself. There's no way to get out. Especially for cops this would be a nightmare, if involved in a RTC and get comms removed and then kidnapped afterwards. Makes us unable to do anything about it, if we get taken hostage right after we got up, we at least can press our panic button and call for help.

I just don’t feel like it’s fair to have to go through the hassle of being downed for a reason that is not your fault then you have to sit getting ragged around in a car for 30 mins with few spoken just to have the end result be that that they take your stuff and execute you. 

With your comms you can call your gang to help you so it’s worth the wait of the medic to help you. Rather than respawning the moment walks near you.