Abdul_

Prison times

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
12 hours ago, OutSyder said:

as long no one is showing police command evidence about these situations, there is nothing that can be done.

????

the suggestion is to reduce the max times and there’s a small discussion on reworking the wanted values,  this isn’t a pcc with no video or something?

????

Edited by Abdul_

1 hour ago, Abdul_ said:

????

the suggestion is to reduce the max times and there’s a small discussion on reworking the wanted values,  this isn’t a pcc with no video or something?

????

And Im talking about those officers who did it, its not hard to send us a video of the situation, then we deal with it

1 hour ago, OutSyder said:

And Im talking about those officers who did it, its not hard to send us a video of the situation, then we deal with it

You're right, but regular people don't know police rules so it is as much the responsibility of high ranking cops. Apparently CC can't even demote someone so you need to make sure people know to come to you.

Anyway this thread is getting off-topic. Can we move back to the subject at hand. I personally think bounties should be lowered, crimes reformed and then police forced to follow the law (they can always be nicer for good roleplay).

24 minutes ago, Harry Lewis said:

I personally think bounties should be lowered

They are pointless tbh, i believe no officers use it as we don't need to so just probably remove them.

Apparently CC can't even demote someone

This is not true, DCC+

police forced to follow the law

If you have any evidence or knowledge of this, do tell us.

With prison i believe they should stay the same as currently the only evidence people are showing is just their experience and not video proof etc. But police Command will look into this, like Harry said maybe a Police 2.0 thing

We could also change some crimes, as some crimes are completely random and weird. However this is no ones thought for the crime selection as they haven't been changed or edited since the start of the server

To be fair right, most of the people that complain about long prison times. Look how many times they go to prison on a single day, most of the people I used to encounter in cops are the people that just go out of their way to do the most stupid shit and try not to get send to prison. A regular person who does a manslaughter here and there doesn't get send to prison for half an hour, it's only the people that constantly do the same shit give the same shit rp and sometimes even break roleplay. In my last 6 months of RR I can't remember going to prison once lol. So either you're trying to get into jail or you're just being blatantly stupid. // However I do agree someone shouldn't goto prison for an hour over 2-3 crimes.

Edited by Slice

You could easily scale down the crime list to 20 or less, from the list that harry posted there is 47 crimes 😵

Driving offences can be summarised into

• Careless driving (driving without due care and attention) - Driving inappropriately close to another vehicle, Turning into the path of another vehicle, Colliding with a pedestrian, Overtaking on the inside etc etc.
  • Speeding - Not sure because even the police don't follow the speed limits, possibly make it so excessive speed such as 150kmh +, which would also add the dangerous driving offence.
  • Dangerous driving - Driving aggressively, overtaking in dangerous locations and racing other vehicles.
  • Death by dangerous driving - Causing the death of another person by driving in a dangerous manner.

The you have the theft side

Vehicle theft - Basically stealing vehicles

Aggravated vehicle taking - Stealing a vehicle but driving it in a dangerous manner (dangerous driving), causing innjury or death to other road users/pedestrians.

Police could make more informed decision regarding tickets and prison sentences if there was a more robust criminal system

etc etc etc

Edited by Scott McTavish