Sign in to follow this  
JAW

JAW | RR

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
50 minutes ago, atn said:

n1 best 5fps fragger

Lower fps = god tier

48 minutes ago, Adam- said:

n1

Cheers

23 minutes ago, mattB said:

1 fps warrior, nice one

That’s me 

30 minutes ago, ^ethan said:

go for more multi kills gamer 😎

I try man but with people like u about, struggles are real 😉

45 minutes ago, Armz said:

upload in 60fps will make it look smoother

Even tho I play in 30 ish?

2 hours ago, JAW said:

Even tho I play in 30 ish?

yeah, in all my montages i get under 50 frames constant and it looks way smoother compared with if you just uploaded it in 60fps but you need to record in 60fps aswell.

7 minutes ago, Armz said:

yeah, in all my montages i get under 50 frames constant and it looks way smoother compared with if you just uploaded it in 60fps but you need to record in 60fps aswell.

oh ok thanks mate

cheers

15 hours ago, Armz said:

No if he only gets 30 then 60 will make no difference. It makes a difference to you since you get 50 which is above 30, so rendering in 60 allows you to see the other 20 frames.

Edited by andrew.

1 hour ago, andrew. said:

No if he only gets 30 then 60 will make no difference. It makes a difference to you since you get 50 which is above 30, so rendering in 60 allows you to see the other 20 frames.

Even if I record in 60 there is no point?

10 minutes ago, JAW said:

Even if I record in 60 there is no point?

If you only get 30, recording in 60 will still show 30. 

If you get above 30 it will show the fps above 30 if you record at 60. But if you only record in 30 you will only see 30.

Aka, dont bother if you only get 30, it will still show 30.

4 hours ago, andrew. said:

If you only get 30, recording in 60 will still show 30. 

If you get above 30 it will show the fps above 30 if you record at 60. But if you only record in 30 you will only see 30.

Aka, dont bother if you only get 30, it will still show 30.

Yh sometimes I can be getting 40-50 on a good day but mostly 30 so I don’t think there is any point really for me to do that

9 hours ago, andrew. said:

fair enough but if the clips he gets 40+ frames are used then they will look nicer compared with the 30fps ones