Matt Shade

Police coms

Police Comunication:

In order to improve comunication i suggest implementation of 10 codes not all of the 10 codes but some are not that hard to remember and use such as:

10-4- Roger that! copy!

10-9 -Repeat Message

10-32- Armed civilians

10-38- Trafic stop(relay location ex:Matt Shade doing a 10-38 on a Blue SUV just north of peach field)

10-50 -Car crash(ex:in a pursuit u follow a vehicle that has crashed u relay into the radio Kilo Victor 1 to all units the vehicle in question has 10-50)

10-80 - Chase in progress (relay information as above)

10-93- Roadblock

Just because this codes makes stuff shorter to say might actually improve coms.

Also implementation of emergency codes:

Code 1-Normal Patrol

Code 2-Lights when responding to a non dangerous situation

Code 3-Lights and Sirens when responding to a life threatening situation.

Code 4- Situation all clear (ex:Kilo victor 1 to all units we are code 4)

Code Red - Officer under fire (ex:This is Kilo Victor 1 to all units i am code red at Matt shade`s location need backup) this means that the officer is lethal initiated as well so u dont have to say we are letal initiated....

Implementation of Cumunication rules for when we are in a operation chanel:

All SGT+ should have the ability to say tac-coms at that point evrybody should keep their mouth shut and speak 1 at a time relaying only usefull info to the other fellow officers...also any sgt+ should have the ability to yell clear coms at if coms get to chaotic at that point every1 should be quiet...and try to communicate in a more apropriate manor if this are disregarded there would be punishments given out.

This is website related adding a Police/EMS/Blackwater roster on the forum the roster can be in google docs in a sheet or something and added to the forum so every1 can see the current officers of this factions

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

Your British Army also used 10 codes,as well as scotland yard used to,as well some police forces in UK use 10 codes its not only and American thing.

Edited by Matt Shade

21 minutes ago, Cheesecake said:

take this to police command it isnt a server suggestion

The green line is regarding a server/forum suggestion and i am pretty sure there isn`t a specific police suggestion topic on the forum if there is please move the post there.

4 minutes ago, Matt Shade said:

Your British Army also used 10 codes,as well as scotland yard used to.

half the cops cant even count to 10 no offence how do you think theyre gonna do this?

when i was in cops i rememberd people saying hmmm what was my whisper key again??

this aint gonna work but if you think it can fuck it +1

4 minutes ago, Ross Stensfield said:

half the cops cant even count to 10 no offence how do you think theyre gonna do this?

when i was in cops i rememberd people saying hmmm what was my whisper key again??

this aint gonna work but if you think it can fuck it +1

If they can remember a sentence they can remember a few basic codes.I hope its possible because when in ops channel its actually an ear rape in that channel thats how horrible it is....and thank you i appreciate your support.
If they higher ups agree to it and stand behind it,it should be possible and people would receive punishments for not falling in line.If not thats it i guess we stick to the old way.

Edited by Matt Shade

@Matt ShadeTake police suggestions to your police command, plus police in the UK dont use 10 codes. Yes police comms are sometimes messy but it will be confusing for alot of people.

Edited by -Mason M-

im not in the cops but ik comms are <inappropriate3> enough without this

This sort of thing is for as mentioned above, an rp based, modded lakeside/metropolis server.

Edited by Charly

8 minutes ago, -Mason M- said:

@Matt ShadeTake police suggestions to your police command, plus police in the UK dont use 10 codes. Yes police comms are sometimes messy but it will be confusing for alot of people.

if thats what every1 think its ok but how about the comuncation rules(the bright white section,also the emergency codes) dont just look at the 10 codes and the disregard all the others suggestions...i am just trying to see if we can do it something to improve coms.

1 minute ago, Matt Shade said:

if thats what every1 think its ok but how about the comuncation rules(the bright white section,also the emergency codes) dont just look at the 10 codes and the disregard all the others suggestions...i am just trying to see if we can do it something to improve coms.

Comms need to be simple so you know whats happening using all this could be vey confusing to lower ranks.

police suggestions always go through command and not the forums but regardless I can tell you that this would instantly get denied. I do believe that these are American terms and reborn is based on altis being part of the uk so it would feel out of place and in my opinion it sounds very cringe.

13 minutes ago, -Mason M- said:

Comms need to be simple so you know whats happening using all this could be vey confusing to lower ranks.

I am a lower rank ^-^ if you teach them since you are cso and pcso there shall be no problem of confusion,as well C+ should be encouraged to pick cso and pcso for rides as they learn instead of trying to avoid them.

I have said what i think........its alright i knew some poeple are not gona like it....so its ok but go past the 10 codes and just look at the emergency codes that doesent suit you either ?

Also the implementation of the roster on the forums.....when you reply please form adequite answers for all the suggestions not just the 10 codes but ok 

Edited by Matt Shade