Noa

Trash #1 | Noa

On 2/11/2019 at 9:58 AM, andrew. said:

Changing FOV doesn't make you better lol? 

It does lol? U see so much more of ur suroundings cuz the og fov is so zoomed in...

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
7 minutes ago, —Alex— said:

It does lol? U see so much more of ur suroundings cuz the og fov is so zoomed in...

So your saying changing my fov would make my game sense and aim amazing?

14 minutes ago, carstensen said:

So your saying changing my fov would make my game sense and aim amazing?

No i said it will improve ur moves and ur reactions since u can see twice as much around u.

Edited by —Alex—

17 minutes ago, —Alex— said:

No i said it will improve ur moves and ur reactions since u can see twice as much around u.

It wouldnt, yes it would make your more aware of your surroundings it wouldnt make you a better player

Just now, carstensen said:

It wouldnt, yes it would make your more aware of your surroundings it wouldnt make you a better player

This means u can see someone pushing u from the side easier and will make it easier to frag him simple it will make it easier to play and get frags

1 minute ago, —Alex— said:

This means u can see someone pushing u from the side easier and will make it easier to frag him simple it will make it easier to play and get frags

Yes and what happens if you dog shit aim?

Yh then u will get fragged 

i never claimed it will improve ur aim i said it will make it easier 

5 minutes ago, carstensen said:

Yes and what happens if you dog shit aim?

Edited by —Alex—

4 hours ago, —Alex— said:

Ur right mr.top fragger

A lot of the better players play on around default fov. You of course being a monster at the game better go tell them to change their fov to get even better! Since thats how it works right?

Higher FOV = Better at the game lmao?

Just now, andrew. said:

A lot of the better players play on around default fov. You of course being a monster at the game better go tell them to change their fov to get even better! Since thats how it works right?

Higher FOV = Better at the game lmao?

yh i´ll be omw

11 minutes ago, Dodorex said:

No you have it on, adaptive cross hair is the thing when it snaps onto something and shows where your bullet is hitting, if it is disabled the cross hair is just static 

I know what it is and I don't have it on.