Jed

Name of the player(s) you are reporting:

Kimi

Date of the incident:

02/05/19

Time of the incident:

22:00

What rule do you believe was broken:

He stole a vehicle in the greenzone and proceeded to drive it away after we try to inform him.

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI-UFaty20c

Describe the incident:

We was in the greenzone near the garages with my gang mates and this guy jumps in our car and starts driving off, which eventually lead to us being robbed by someone, don't know if it was his friend or not. We asked him to come to TS multiple times to resolve this but he said he couldn't because he was perm banned and then disconnected from the server

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by Jed

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

i am responding on behalf of kimi as he is currently banned from the website

"Yes i took you from Greenzone But once I actually noticed that it was infact greenzone by asking my friend who was with me, I Procedded to Turn round and drive back to Kav.  In fact after that clip ends they decide to iniate after I crashed. Okay i Broke a rule but at first i thought I was just outside of the Green zone Due to how close the border is in that area, Once I confirmed from my other gang member it was greenzone i turned my Vehicle around and drove back. Yes i crashed the Car on accident but i don't see the point in this report. The clip clearly shows me Turning back round driving towards Kavala again. I just crashed on the way back. In the clip it infact shows that whoever was speaking at 1:14 in the evidence provided was trying to get his friend to Break a rule and to VDM me. So in conclusion I saw that I did wrong and went to take them back to their original Position which then ended up me crashing which left them to do whatever they was doing to start off with."

Edited by virtualagro
he repeated something and it was unnecessary and held no importance

You have stolen a car in the greenzone which led to us getting killed, if you had of resolved this instead of disconnecting then I would not of posted it here.  

Again i am speaking on behalf of kimi

"It's not my problem that use got Killed. 1. There was nothing to resolve 2. I couldn't Even Resolve due to being Banned on Teamspeak and Cannot post on the forums like now 3. I disconnected because my game crashed, I've had this issue for ages & every time I have gone back to the situation if it is still ongoing and there is no combat involved. Ive had multiple cases with CC's and DCIs about the Game crashing and i've gone back and served my punishment or paid the ticket. I dont understand the point of this Forum post as yes I mistakenly took u from green zone and i tried fixing it by taking you back but I crashed. There isnt a clear 100% rule break as i tried resolving it by bringing you back after i worked out that it was inside green zone."