Steam ID:

Date of ban:
02/04/19

Staff member that banned you:
Fuel

Reason for ban:

Why do you think you were banned:

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:
I feel like my ban could've been justified a little more. I was confused as to why I was banned at first, but from someone else's POV, I can see how I could've broke some rules.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:
My ban was justified to an extent however, I didn't get a chance to fully explain what happened which I shall do so now. So, I was reported for breaking 13.1 (Picking up guns as AAA)
So I want to start off and say, Although I was driving the van, which was a wrong choice to make but, I wasn't on duty as AAA nor was I wearing the uniform. In the video, you can see i pick up a gun and drive away. The video is 7 seconds long and doesn't show too much. I can say after I picked up that gun, literally 20 seconds later, I had stored it in a nearby house as I know i wasn't meant to have the gun. My friends and I were setting up for a RP art gallery hence why I had the construction outfit on and we made multiple documents for the RP so I had no ill intentions of using the gun, I simply stored it 20 seconds after I picked it up.
Another topic I'd like to briefly mention, Although I've served 2/7 days of my ban, I was removed from Blackwater for an unknown reason (or for doing rebel activities) but I wasn't even doing anything illegal, I picked up a gun and stored it 20 seconds later, I dont know if that counts as illegal activity but I thought it was a minor thing. It was unfortunate that I made a mistake like this as it cost my my Blackwater position and a ban. I never got a chance to talk to the reporter, an admin or got a chance to explain what happened. I feel as though I am in the right but from the video which i was banned from, there was no context or aftermath of the situation.
I feel as though I should be unbanned as I have had 4 months without a ban and this one little mistake cost me a lot. thanks

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:
Not really.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe
Yes

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

7.4 PCSO/CSO Hostage
PCSO’s and below can not be taken as a hostage, that includes restraining them.
They are to be robbed, allowed to leave or killed (Inform them why beforehand). If they have been robbed and are allowed to leave, they are to move to at least 1km from the incident before they can rejoin the situation.

@OutSyderno i didnt

Edited by Charly

Well idk if you read the full appeal but I mentioned that I wasn't playing as rebel. I was playing as civ with my friends and we were about to do an RP Art gallery. Idk why I was driving the van, I showed you the outfit I was wearing and i wasn't on duty as AAA. I picked up the gun with no intentions of using it as I know i wasn't allowed to use it. I stored it literally 20 seconds later in a nearby house.

besides, theres a million different reasons i could've picked up the gun, i could've drove back to the police station and gave it back, you never know.

To answer your question, I should be unbanned because I've been clean for almost 4 months and this is a minor incident compared to some others recently, and its not as if im going out of my way to ruin peoples experience on the server nor am I ruining any rp

@OutSyder

Edited by Charly

As you broke 2 rules and also got removed from a faction I will let you sit out the ban.

In the mean time think about your actions and your future plans on the server.

Moved to denied

also your last ban was also playing as rebel whilst in a whitelisted faction