Most time officers don't put much time into roleplay and I can admit that myself since I'm in the police as well. I witnessed cops being trigger happy at times and just giving tickets out but with ScottyUK he puts time into his Roleplay. He knows most laws and acts and it good to not be the only officer that knows that. I think he should be noticed for his effort into his roleplay as he deserves it. He always tries to resolve situations realistically as possible. If any of you rebels get ScottyUK you should be grateful! :D

SC Robb Miller

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
5 hours ago, ScottyUK said:

Thank you for this Robb, I really appreciate the recommendation. You were great at bringing me up as a PCSO :)  @Robb Miller

Thank you. You very welcome it's well deserved mate :D 

7 minutes ago, Connor* said:

count yaself lucky ive seen many other servers were theres 0 RP,

Yeah agreed. Reborn is a good community but there can be situations where there is no RP tbh. I've came across many situation where people been combat logging off when I get them in cuff's or mid shoot out and even when I've applied a tourniquet to them and I'm right next to them. I need to get my recording sorted because I could get so many people done for it. There pros and cons really lol.

Just now, Connor* said:

why tho why would u want to get people done for it, yes its a rule break and it ruins RP but banning them ;/. just dont exspect people to do certain things like roleplay its not for everyone

I mean I do it for the ones that are toxic to me. Like I came across a racist person yesterday ones I've detained him and he just combat logged. It annoying also cus I took time to detain him and then he just leaves because it didn't go his way.