Little KEV

Name of the player(s) you are reporting:

OutSyder

Date of the incident:

02/03/19

Time of the incident:

2:04am

What rule do you believe was broken:

2.1 We are an adult community, people swear and say derogatory comments, we understand it is part of the culture (sadly), so you will not be punished for slip of the tongue mistakes, but just respect each other and apologise if you offend anyone. What will not be tolerated is direct insults/attacks towards any member of our community that includes in-game, on TeamSpeak or the forum, this includes Racism and Homophobia.
No direct discrimination of any kind will be tolerated.

Any evidence available:

no

Describe the incident:

Basically I go into Team Speak and to ask why my ban was 7 days because he said on the forums that I was banned for 1 day, so I was thinking to my self only 1 day I can reflect on my actions on what I did, but I have ADD and he knows this because I told him and now he has started being nasty and has Denied my unban appeal, also I got called a "faggot" by Bjorn this made me upset because I am bisexual and this really offended me and I was scared to speak out because Bjorn had already reported, me and I think OutSyder is discriminating me because I have add. And I find this very upsetting.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

1) you come to support and asking how long you got banned for. I told you the outcome.

2) you came back to support rooms, asking how long an other player got banned for, community supports told you it was not your business.

3) you joined back the support room asking the same question. I came to the help room and said the same thing to you as the community supports did.

4) you joined again the support rooms with the same question, community supports warned you and kicked you out by saying stop trolling the support rooms.

5) you joined again the support rooms and getting yourself banned, (I already unbanned you on ts btw).

if you had a problem with my decision you should go to a staff lead

You were banned for 7 days because this is your THIRD ban in just over a month, considering this is your second poor RP ban in a month you should feel blessed you're not banned for a month or longer.

OutSyder is only following the set rules for bans that are in place, if you keep going on with your trolling and general kindergarten level behavior you're going to end up getting yourself a longer ban.

Consider this your last warning, a note has been added to your profile. Any other stupid acts from you will extend your ban.

Denied.